• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMURFIEST SMURF!!!!!

Noneless21

He/Him
Papa smurf has came down from the smurf heaven into this land that is the VS Battle thread to bestow the smurfiest character to be the next papa smurf!!
292239836-256-k434074.jpg
requirement:
1. must be the smurf character (of course)
2. the bigger the gap of dimensionality the better (example: molecule man that has 10-B physical body with 1-A smurf)
3. this character even though the dimensionality is now too wide, but because of that it's very hard to find the match for it because for some reason (example: character A immediately use 1-A smurf as it's first move instant GG)
4. as yall know, this is a fun and game thread so please be moderate plus this is my first thread ever sooooo please be kind

note: the picture in spoiler section is NOT mine, I got it from google papa smurf

1. The Downstreamers, effectively became massively above baseline tier 0 selves when killed
2. Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos), has high 1-A smurfs and tier 0 immortality
3. Gilgamesh (The Unwritten), has Smurf hax more then infinite levels above baseline High 1-A which some of them are passive
4. The Marauders Mage (World of Darkness) has passive high 1-A hax
5. Tom Taylor / Madame Rausch has Smurf hax infinite layers above baseline High 1-A
6. Characters from Megami Tensei, few layers above baseline 1-A haxes like info manip, mind manip, soul manip, concept manip, reactive evolution, acelerated development and many more that i didn't know
7. Freddie Sykes, has gloves that grant baseline 1-A stats against metaphysical being
8. Jotaro Kujo (Eyes of Heaven), physically 9-B with low-2C AP and range

Honorable mention:
1. Character from Masadaverse (if one day masadaverse got revived into the wiki once more from the ashes of untranslated mess, then i'll put it at the list)

Last edited:
yeah... I don't really know, because I also rarely see characters who have hax smurfs, but maybe Masadaverse have it, maybe character from Masadaverse has hax smurfs, but I don't know which character has the strongest hax smurfs

Im honestly uncertain if Nyar would be above Gilgamesh, above Tom yeah but I dont think Gil due to his passives.

Madame Rausch for the same reasoning as Tom Taylor and the Marauders Mage (World of Darkness) due to passive High 1-A hax.

Although are we talking about the strongest of how beats who or who has the highest levels of hax?

Im honestly uncertain if Nyar would be above Gilgamesh, above Tom yeah but I dont think Gil due to his passives.

Madame Rausch for the same reasoning as Tom Taylor and the Marauders Mage (World of Darkness) due to passive High 1-A hax.

Although are we talking about the strongest of how beats who or who has the highest levels of hax?
Highest level of hax, then we can talk who beats who, nyar got the top spot for its tier 0 immortality

Unbeknowst to yall i make this list it's so that i can pit them together like a poison gu to see which will emerge victorious but thx for the inputs

Last edited:
Back