• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aware if the SMT Gods have any inheritance from their original mythological representation or not.

However it's unlikely that Ananta Shesha (Shin Megami Tensei) is Possibly High 2-A and Vishnu (Shin Megami Tensei) is only 2-A

Shesha is considered a servant and a manifestation of Vishnu. In the Bhagavata Purana Shesha is named Sankarshana, the tamasic energy of Lord Narayana himself, and is said to live deep within the inner layers of patala, where there are many serpents with gems on their heads and where Sankarshana is the ruler. He is said to live since before the creation of the universe. When the universe is towards its end, he creates 11 rudras from him to destroy the universe for a new one to be created.

This is SMT's 2-A scaling chain. According to the profile, Vishnu is comparable, if not stronger, than Asura. More info there> https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ultima_Reality/Shin_Megami_Tensei_Explanation_Blog

YHVH = Brahman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Satan >>> The Kuzuryu (Nine-Headed Form) >>> Krishna >> Shesha (Third Resurrection) >= Lucifer (Walter Absorbed) and Merkabah >> The Kuzuryu (One-Headed Form) > Lucifer (Regular Incarnations) >>> The Shekinah >>> Empty Mem Aleph >> Mem Aleph >>> Yaldabaoth (Merged with Metatron) >>>>> Yaldabaoth >>>>>>>>>>> Combined Power of the Four Cardinal Archangels > Metatron >>> The Names of YHVH and the Ancient of Days = Kagutsuchi ∞>>>>>>>>>> Fake YHVH >>> Michael = Asura >> Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel = Lilith and Maya >= Tiamat > Ouroboros

Can't really say for sure, as I'm not an expert myself, but from what I can see it seems to follow the Abrahimic mythology pretty thoroughly in terms of scaling.

It might also be because Shesha is more involved in the actual plot of the game (I think, going by the profile)

He should. I just haven't got around to update his page yet

Hopefully I will do so when my exams end

Can't really say for sure, as I'm not an expert myself, but from what I can see it seems to follow the Abrahimic mythology pretty thoroughly in terms of scaling.

It might also be because Shesha is more involved in the actual plot of the game (I think, going by the profile)
bro in hindu mythology krishna>>>>>>>other gods lmao. No need to question cuz I'm hindu and I know very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back