• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShakeResounding said:
Would this be considered a stomp? Sonic doesn't immediately start with hax, which results in him getting one-shot in practically every scenario. I don't think his Type 8 can even come into play here, considering how little we saw of it in action.
A stomp would be if Sonic had nothing in his arsenal that could do anything to Dante. But since he does, it's just decisive in Dante's favor as he's more likely to hit first.

Lightbuster30 said:
@Shadow I mean, using your game changing hax like never, is like having no hax at all.
Sonic is more of a brawler than a wizard. He is obviously going to go with what he is more comfortable with when he is fighting.

@MY Saying it's a stomp, I guess.

@Sound

Anyways, that doesn't help your case in explaining why this isn't a stomp. If Sonic doesn't start with hax in-character, won't even have a chance to use them anyway, isn't even capable of doing more than chip damage, and gets outplayed in every scenario, that's decisive? What in the world even makes this anything less than a stomp? A few hax that Sonic won't even be able to use before Dante decides to sneeze?

ShakeResounding said:

@Sound

Anyways, that doesn't help your case in explaining why this isn't a stomp. If Sonic doesn't start with hax in-character, won't even have a chance to use them anyway, isn't even capable of doing more than chip damage, and gets outplayed in every scenario, that's decisive? What in the world even makes this anything less than a stomp? A few hax that Sonic won't even be able to use before Dante decides to sneeze?
I don't understand why he sent you that link if he was telling you to stop saying it's a stomp, but whatever. What do you mean Sonic would only do chip damage? Are you saying the hax that Sonic has would only amount to little damage to Dante even if he does use it?

@Shake Sorry but if people just come in my threads and say that it's a stomp due to AP gap then they should stop because I'm getting tired of this shit and it's getting old. For example, this is the scenario where who hits first and I bet you're thinking:

- If Sonic haxes first, he wins and the match can be added

- If Dante hits first, he stomps due to AP gap

Is that what you wanna say?

I don't understand why he sent you that link if he was telling you to stop saying it's a stomp, but whatever. What do you mean Sonic would only do chip damage? Are you saying the hax that Sonic has would only amount to little damage to Dante even if he does use it?

Chip damage as in Sonic's physical attacks would be useless on Dante. He would need to go for his hax in order to affect Dante.

ShakeResounding said:

@Sound

The fact that Sonic has those hax means it's not a stomp. Dante has to hit him before Sonic uses it which makes it decisive.

@Shake Well if chip damage means that, and you didn't mean it as in hax, then yeah I have agree with the rest here. This ain't a stomp. Not in a long shot.

Sonic can theoretically win and just won't due to his mindset. Totally different from sonic being unable to win at all.

Wokistan said:
Sonic can theoretically win and just won't due to his mindset. Totally different from sonic being unable to win at all.
That can also be said for half of Spngebob´s matches for example, and he gets stomped because of the same thing, so this is likely a stomp too for the same reasons.

Bobsican said:
That can also be said for half of Spngebob´s matches for example, and he gets stomped because of the same thing, so this is likely a stomp too for the same reasons.
If this is likely a stomp => Your match using Megaman is likely a stomp as well.

Bob spongebob can't theoretically win against a tier 5 when even if he knew about his stuff he wouldn't have enough time to do anything, and spongebob is clearly not a standard character in the first place. If that was justification for a stomp, Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy) would have no matches because he's canonically dumb and doesn't use his abilities.

Wokistan said:
Bob spongebob can't theoretically win against a tier 5 when even if he knew about his stuff he wouldn't have enough time to do anything, and spongebob is clearly not a standard character in the first place. If that was justification for a stomp, Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy) would have no matches because he's canonically dumb and doesn't use his abilities.
Bad example:

"Matt is a very skillful warrior whose mastered many different types of weapons such as Hammers, Clubs and Swords, he's also a capable wizard who can cast a large variety of spells, though he's rather dumb in most other regards."

In fighting, this sort of ignorance is virtually irrelevant.

It's very relevant as due to being stupid he ignores his hax in favor of just hitting things with swords.

The point is, Sonic won´t even consider using his hax on Dante and then just be one shotted by him at his sad attemp of just spindashing him, making this a stomp.

Literally the same issue as Matt had with Sigismund. Didn't make that match a stomp.

It would be just another "who shot first", but Dante is fast enough to attack Demi-Fiend before he could react so probs Dante.

Doesn't the hax Sonic can use require no physical contact? Wouldn't that at least give a bloodlusted Sonic to use it immediately before Dante could even touch? How much faster is Dante from Sonic?

Dante is fast enough to attack Demi-Fiend before he could react and both are Immeasurable (Hitoshura and Dante), but it doesn't matter since here they are not bloodlusted.

It would be just another "who shot first", but Dante is fast enough to attack Demi-Fiend before he could react so probs Dante.

Doesn't the hax Sonic can use require no physical contact? Wouldn't that at least give a bloodlusted Sonic to use it immediately before Dante could even touch? How much faster is Dante from Sonic?

Sonic's conceptual manipulation is a beam of Chaos Energy that can engulf at least two 2-A multiverses. Yes, Sonic's and Mega Man's universes are in different multiverses and both multiverses were being affected by the Super Genesis Wave.

22002D91-880F-44CB-8B6E-2116B1FB3D60
8B459B2E-D412-4322-9AE0-35026B26674E
The existence erasure can do this.

83DD8856-B34F-4312-9FC7-0D4C78BD0109

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMbpo8GfPk&t=854s around the mark 10:10 a more or less casual Dante Attacks Hito before he could react.

Thanks mate. Anyways I might be grasping at straws here but in this clip it doesn't show Demi fiend to be shocked at all. His face is just static the whole time with no sense of urgency at all. It was as if he knew that the attack was coming and he let Dante attack anyways knowing he would have been easily be able to shrug it off. The only thing that gets him a bit shocked is how Dante purposely missed Demi's body, as his eye's widened as he looked down. Over all I believe Demi fiend was just being cocky and didn't actually get caught off guard.

Would having both bloodlusted make it better match? If so, this could actually be debatable. I don't mean to be that guy, but this just genuinely seemed unfair, so sorry if I came off differently.

ShakeResounding said:
Would having both bloodlusted make it better match? If so, this could actually be debatable. I don't mean to be that guy, but this just genuinely seemed unfair, so sorry if I came off differently.
Honestly yeah, if they are in character Sonic loses here for being a dipshit

Back