• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smosh regen justification.

Ian died from simple wounds like being shot by his mom or with a bow and arrow. One of the few consistent things in the franchise are their deaths during Food Battle from things mid regen should easily survive. Anthony had his arms cut off and they didn't regenerate. They don't have regen. Heck, they lampshade this in one of their mashups at the end of the year and test out their survivability to utter failure.

Hey, everyone, let's be reasonable here. The regen - much like their stats - should have a varies, and having its minimum (in this case no regen at all) and its best, while also being consistent.

Pretty much the same with all their other powers, like most toon force users, at their minimum they just do not show or have the abilities and stuff they can do at their best. So I propose a tabber in most profiles, if not all.

So should they have no or variable Regenerationn?

Ok. They definitely have Regen. They have casually broken bones and repaired seconds later same video. Been shot and stabbed before and Regen. Ian has cut his own head off and put it back on. Going by the absolute worst times isn't right. That's done for typical comedic effect. Having Regen is more consistent than not having it

Given the circumstances, I would have done a similar claim to Cal's here about their regen. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that he's going to agree with me here if he comments again, we should preferably wait and see what he thinks tho.

Back