• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMITE tier revision

Mr. Bambu said:
Reaching tomorrow before the sun could sounds like it could be as simple as a full run around the world in less than a day.
It would make sense if it was referring to a physical location and not a point in the future, tomorrow is defined as the day after today, if you run around the earth physically before the sun can make a full rotation, you are not really reaching tomorrow, just running around really fast, even if you run around the earth at 1 second, it is not even LS, it just means that the movement sun is still relative in normal time (Well technically earth is the one moving, not the sun, but besides the point).

The best option should be to consider that this is a hyperbole considering we don't really have anything else to support that feat.

Yeah...immeasurable I'm not fully sure on cause of that lack of support. Infinite speed is the MOST I'd feel safe giving any god cause at least it has context with several gods. Immeasurable speed is a stretch given this is the ONLY context and is likely hyperbole.

well one of his quotes did say he ran around the world already when asked if someone wanted to see it.

I believe it would have been mentioned, and it is "Wanna see me run to that mountain and back? Wanna see me do it again?"

In my defense I haven't seen that episode in years so i didn't remember the exact quote. Besides a lot of those on game jokes are...jokes. sure some do reference lore and feats, like cross dressing Thor in Loki's joke. That actually happened. But idk about this one. Not that it matters as Mercury could easily run around the earth millions of times in a second given how fast he is anyways.

Just to say, i'm editing Odin's profile and i will not only change the tier and the usual stuff (like AP) but also his abilities.

Not a fan of the "Possibly Low 2-C" for the other gods. Specially since Olorun's thing is that he's showing the power of a Godhead at their fullest powers.

Well you didn't fight it when we were dealing with it. It has reasoning, we all agreed on it, you left, ergo your voice got left out. And I personally disagree, I think "Possibly Low 2-C" is the perfect comprimise at this point.

Just a thing, i'm remaking several gods by now (as you probably noticed) and i wonder, should i only note their current powers or can i include replaced abilities ?

Elaborate on replaced abilities?

If there's no lore reason to remove them then I guess they're fine.

I will edit Hades's profile. Do you think we should put him to Low 2-C with a key for Ragnarok Hades (as he was about to merge the mortal realm with the Underworld) ?

Considering Olorun and stuff seem to have to got to the Underworld, this implies he didn't merge the entire realm or that he did but it came back to normal afterwards.

Wich means for now, he only get a ", far higher after having absorb energy from Ragnarok" since we're not sure.

Also to to note, he didn't have as MUCH of the energy as Jormungandr did. Hades only absorbed a portion of it which is why Bellona could defeat him. What Jorm had was ALL of it.

If we're really gonna make a key for his Ragnarok form even if we don't really have informations, then it should be something like "Unknown but higher". Either that or we simply put a "higher" even if it is a different form.

Yeah. Seems that we don't really have another option. I guess he will be "At least High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C, higher with Ragnarok energy".

Yeah.

Basically, it's Bambu's system :

- Low 2-C : Pantheon Leaders (Zeus, Odin, Ra, Olorun, etc) + comparable beings like Primordials (Chronos, Chernobog, Terra, Nemesis, etc)

- At least High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C : Regular gods (Bellona, Set, Poseidon, Hades, Thor, etc) and comparable beings

- At least 7-A, likely higher : Monsters (Cerberos, Scylla, etc) and mortals (Achilles, Chiron, etc)

We decided this in december.

Wait wait wait CHIRON isn't a mortal. He was an immortal centaur and brother of Zeus, bastard son of Chronus, and trainer of heroes. He gave up immortality so he could die when he got hydra poisoned, and was made immortal againin in the form of a constellation. 7-A Chiron?...Just no. XD and I still disagree on Cerberus but I seem to be one of the few defending the big guy and his canonical fights against Hercules and Olorun.

Back