• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMITE tier revision

By mortal, i meant lesser beings than gods, wich he has always been and still is even as a constellation, but right.

Chiron's relation to Chronos isn't actually acknowledged by the game, is it? Like again, is this real in game lore, or are we taking from mythology again to completely justify stats?

I could have sworn his relation to Zeus was mentioned. Maybe the "who is this god" blurb in the official magazine mentioned it. I'll screenshot it in a sec if I can find it. BUT my main point of him literally being a constellation still stands.

I would be good to change the SMITE main page. If it's ok for everyone, i'll add the gods who had their profile created recently.

Yeah, do so. If it wasn't obvious, At least High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C Chiron is fine with this in mind.

Personnally, i'm ok. I'm just waiting for Bambu's answer about it.

Yeah, he is, at least in terms of abilities. Also, i must admit Persephone interests me to.

I was thinking more story wise about how interesting he is. Also I'm shocked we haven't seen Typhon or Echidna. I mean technically Typhon was slain but...that hasn't stopped anyone from being in.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Yeah, he is comparable so that's good. Can i also add myself in the opponents/supporters section ?
You never need permission to do this. To any verse.

Just to say to Garaa, i will prepare some notes on Persephone and Arthur on my computer if he's interested for help or things i've noticed about them. I also noticed that Mulan's profile pic has been released. Just hope we'll have Baba Yaga soon. She really interests me.

Sure I'll help with the notes. Also her profile pic? I'll have to look into that! And same. I wonder which version of Baba Yaga they will use. The witch version? The goddess witch version?

Both are perfectly possible. I mean, we do have mortals and they can make her powerful enough to at least hold her own. And the witch version is the one people remember the most.

Also, i thought about it recently, it would be cool to see Balder added to the game.

God of Light and Love, the one who got an Invulnerability spell casted on her by his mother (Frigg/Freya) and wich couldn't be broken by anything except mistletoe, and was killed by Loki manipulating another god who was blind to shoot at him with an arrow made of mistletoe during a contest to kill him. .

Just a reminder. Mortals and monsters are "At least 7-A, likely higher" or "At least High 7-A, likely higher" ?

The former, 7-A.

I'm not an admin so you should ask to Ant or someone else to do so. As for Yemoja, since she's a regular goddess, she would "At least High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C".

I was asking ant and he knows that since I've been asking him for the longest. I think possibly low 2-C is off. I don't know when it was changed from low 2-C to possibly low 2-C but I think it's just hate. A lot of the comments for tiering SMITE seem a bit hateful and I feel a lot of downgrades are being put in place for no other reason but to hate the verse. (But that's possibly just me ƒÿ¥ƒæǃÖçƒÅ┐)

We had a very long discussion about that verse (for a freaking MONTH !!!) and we had a really hard time to come to an agreement. We chosed Bambu's system but adapted it somehow (he wanted to make regular gods only High 4-C and i suggested to put them at "At least High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C since they can harm pantheon leaders but are still weaker) and ultimately, we cam to the conclusion that it was the better idea. I didn't really see hate for the verse but it was really hard to come to an agreement since everyone had his idea and there are many inconsistencies in the verse. And let's be honest here, we're all getting tired of this endless discussion. Fortunately, the current system is a good one.

Well, maybe i can ask him to see if it will accelerate things. But just to be clear, if he unlocks the profiles, they will be edited to correspond to the actual system (wich means Olorun will be Low 2-C and Yemoja At least High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C, in addition of other possible changes that would need to be done).

I fought for Low 2-C as hard as I could but got tired of back and forth not going anywhere. At least with the compromise, both sides can use the gods with the tier they think fits best meaning both sides win and the characters can finally be made and put to use. Ark and I may not agree on everything but its clear there is love for the verse here.

God Aldamore said:
I was asking ant and he knows that since I've been asking him for the longest. I think possibly low 2-C is off. I don't know when it was changed from low 2-C to possibly low 2-C but I think it's just hate. A lot of the comments for tiering SMITE seem a bit hateful and I feel a lot of downgrades are being put in place for no other reason but to hate the verse. (But that's possibly just me ƒÿ¥ƒæǃÖçƒÅ┐)
Why would it be hate to comprimise and allow the profiles to all scale to Low 2-C.

@Gaara You know the funny thing ? I only discovered Smite a few mounths ago and that's only because he love mythology from various countries (especially Greek and Norse mythology) but i start to be interested by something, i really put myself into it.

@Bambu I don't know about the "hate" but i asked Antvasima about unlocking Olorun and Yeloja profile and said that they would be edited if that was the case and he said that i should ask you for that.

Funny, that's what hooked me, the mythology stuff I mean. Then the game, and then the story. I love it all. I discovered it about the time Sol and Chiron were out, and started playing when Amaterasu was released.

do you mean for making an Olorun and Yemoja profile?

that's fine, Olorun is Low 2-C, Yemoja is At least High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C

Aldamore made a profile for each one of them apparently (i remember that he did for Yemoja at least) but they were locked so i wanted to know if you could unlock them.

they aren't showing up when I search so could you link them?

I...can't actually. So i guess either we make new ones or we continue to ask Antvasima to unlock them if possible.

I think Aldamore was going to make them but didn't, since they don't exist. So you're free to just make new profiles.

Olorun kind of interests me but if Aldamore or Gaara want to make one, then they can. Of course if they can, it can but i think Gaara at least wanted to make his profile.

They exist. Antvasima is the one that took them down and he said he would put them back once everything has been settled

The "a closer look" segment on Mulan is out. They basically hint that she's gonna ascend to God hood in the same way Guan Yu did. From mortal warrior who inspired many, who's legacy lead to them being deified.

Her story will focus on the infinite potential of humanity, her nefound godhood, how some gods will mock her new status and love of humans while others will seek her out as an ally, especially as Yggdrasil continues to deteriorate after Persephone's little stunt.

This could theoretically lead to other "mortals" being made into full gods as the story continues. Arthur? Achilles? And so on.

She will be a weapons master. Basic attacks use her sword, her specials focus on spear and bow attacks, with her ult using all three. She's down to earth, using her skill and power as opposed to having magical floating elements and firing huge blasts. This should be a fun goddess. A goddess who was mortal in her stort, and made IMMORTAL in smite.

Just saw it. Probably not the most interesting goddess to me but still, seems nice. Can't wait for Baba Yaga though.

As for the other mortals stuff, Mulan is clearly stated to be a goddess now while the others are still humans so no, can't work (unless it's suddenly said they are gods).

Back