• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMITE tier revision

Maybe you should take more time yes. Though not really because you sound harsh (i mean, you kind of sound like it but trust me, you're not even close to be harsh compared to some people i've talked to toady....unfortunately -_-') but because you really should rest if you have such hard time.

Wow, sorry you dealt with some assholes today. But I wanna help with the revisions still. Just the holidays are gonna be rough on me without my dog. Just an unfortunate and crappy time of year for us to loose him.

No problem. I wasn't really pissed anyway...well that is until i went to the theater to watch The Rise of Skywalker. And THEN i got pissed. Yeah, i know, not the subject but...still. Anyway, hope you'll get better soon.

Invulnerability is less of NLF and more of just a rule for a verse represented by a power. Basically, Invulnerability has been changed for the purposes of this wiki to be like... in the verse, nothing can physically impart damage on that being. It isn't NLF as it's more just "up to the point of the verse".

The main difference between Invulnerability and Durability is the former is just not being harmed by that potency, whereas durability is just being able to survive that potency.

Though to be fair...the difference means little againar fellow tiee 7s when they can't harm him either way. Weak spot aside of course. Then again smite says thats covered up. AND that is god forged armor. So good luck actually hitting said spot, assuming the enemy even knows of it.

Friendly reminder that profiles still need revising.

Hey fellas, just throwing it out there that their Lifting Strength should be "At least Stellar". After all, we have the numerous gods that displace the sun- including Khepri, who literally only does that.

Makes sense with the arse load of sun gods. Though idk if that can apply to ALL gods. Lifting strength is something I'm not sure can be scaled across the board as some gods are clearly beefier in that regard.

If we're saying they all scale to the same physical AP, then I see no reason why their physicals stop scaling there.

Attack potency is one thing when a LOT of gods are shown to scale. Lifting strength and feats of controlling or displacing the sun with lifting power? Idk. Though I guess we are scaling from Kephri who can physically roll the sun around. But he is a SUN god. Idk I just find it hard to picture dainty Persephone holding the sun above her head or telling it to move elsewhere when her domains are plants and death.

AP, Durability, and Speed scales cause we are shown a lot of gods directly fighting and keeping pace with each other. But..are we just now gonna assume people like Aphrodite or Poseidon now have Apollo's power over the sun? Or assume Persephone can lift the sun? Lifting strength hasn't been shown as a thing that really scales across all gods. I mean, if we do that, ok I GUESS, I just don't feel that specific stat scales like the rest do. Although picturing Persephone holding the sun and throwing it like a spirit bomb is amusing.

We already state that gods can put out High 4-C levels of force. Hou Yi, one of the two High 4-C feats, does this purely through physical force. Why would we arbitrarily stop scaling there? That's dumb. Khepri physically fights other gods. Khepri physically moves around the sun. There's no reason to not scale lifting strength.

Hmmm I guess. Idk just feels like a weird one to scale. Then again lifting strength won't factor in a lot of smite fights anyways Inguess so -shrug- also Kephri is a very fun god to play as btw.

True. Think I mentioned before that my favorite duo lane team comp is Papa Khep-Khep and Arty.

Yeah, we did that for awhile.

We (me as Artemis, my buddy Sterm as Khepri) developed a sequnce for enemies we particularly hated. Khepri pins them, then drags, I drop a growth trap on them while they're grabbed, pop my ultimate to stun them with boar, then slow them down with arrow rain. If they survive all of that CC then they've earned it.

https://www.smitegame.com/news/season-7-joust-a-closer-look/

New joust map and a peak at the upcoming story arc. Seems that Persephone's attack on Yggdrasik did have an effect, and in china, the sacred material, jade, has been corrupted, causing disease, causing demons to emerge, and whatnot. The map has corrupt clay soldiers assaulting a city, and one person must rise in power to save their home, and join the ranks of the gods. It's official. Mulan is gonna become a god, or get kind of God level amp. They should change thr song from "make a man out of you" to "make a god out of you"

Nice. Mulan seems promising then. Persephone is likely still gonna remain the main "antagonist" of the story for now and we may have more of her and Heimdallr. Though i was hoping we got more of Set for example.

Idk, she DID her big plan. Somewhat. Plus we don't know what they plan to do with the likes of Baba Yaga. Or the "destroyer" they've been hinting at. I think it might become a Persephone realizing "she done ****** up" kind of situation. Attacking Yggdrasil? The thing that kept basically everything flowing and in balance? Yeah really not that clevee for one called "clever Persephone". Then Again, Heimdallr did interrupt her plan before it was fully realized.

What about Mercury, in the lore, he is described to be able to run so fast he can reach tomorrow before the sun could, would that mean his speed would be immeasurable since his speed is basically time travel, like the Flash?

I'm not sure if that's a feat or hyperbole. Regardless, as he is implied to be the fastest god in a verse filled with many gods who have feats and scaling up to MFTL+, he is not slow by any means. And, if you ignore game mechanic limitations on his passive as that's always subject to change, he can keep getting faster and faster and faster. So MAYBE he could, but I'm personally not fully sure. Granted other gods could be infite from being time itself or existing before time, so...hard to say. Not everyone here holds the same views on this verse in terms of its power and speed.

He is at the very least comparable to other gods, who are all Massively FTL+. Not sure if we can really put him to Immesurable but this would be logic with his lore and the character.

We could make him "Massively FTL+ to higher" or "At least Massively FTL+" or something like that.

And again, considering several gods have implied speed beyond the conventional mftl+, and he is the fastest god, it could make logical sense. But this is also the same wiki that has THE FLASH at just MFTL+, sooo...personally, I'd say it's likely but as far as the wiki goes idk if putting him as immeasurable would work. I mean considering how much we went back and forth in the POWER scaling alone...I really don't wanna tempt fate with an argument on speed scaling lol. Granted what happens here doesn't effect my personal views. But yeah.

And yeah game mechanics can be wonky with games like this and league since numbers are always subject to change for competitive reasons.

You got a point there, I remember before that one or few of the Flash pages had Immeasurable speed because of time travel.

Though I do wonder, if there is a case of 4th wall breaking/interaction, and makes it deliberately clear that whoever has this is interacting with the players and are aware they are in a video game, would that merge any sort of feats/stats from the actual gameplay to actual lore?

We actually discussed this before on the thread with a debatable case with Ratatoskr hijacking his own god reveal. But it's not something he's done since. Granted he has only showed up ONCE in the main story.

Reaching tomorrow before the sun could sounds like it could be as simple as a full run around the world in less than a day.

Back