• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMITE tier revision

Again, I don't use it as my MAIN argument. As I've stressed. Doing so would be irresponsible.

Chernobog and Hades are two of my favorites. Hades was my first mage, and I just HAD to olay Chernobog the mkment he released.

Argus should just be on Hera's profile, since he's a large portion of Hera's actual abilities.

I think that, given Perp's inability to comment (completely understandable for him), we can go ahead and apply this to all SMITE pages. It means we lose out on the courtesy of having him included but... I don't think he entirely disagrees, given he hasn't mentioned anything like that yet.

When editing, be sure to link the page here and what tiers you're awarding them, just to make sure I agree with them.

So we can edit the current profiles and make new ones ? Should we link all the profiles we'll create here or only the old ones ?

No need for the created ones unless you're not confident in it, but the existing ones should be linked as well as any changes made.

Ok. I don't plan to edit the existent ones myself, only to create new ones. So i guess we can start even with Perp's absence ?

I'm currently preparing a profile for Bellona. I'll post it and i'll wait for you to tell me what you think about it if that's ok for you.

Looks good but I have some questions...when did she ever use a mace? Or mind manipulation? heck I don't even recall fire manipulation either. Empathic manipulation...nakes sense I guess given war and violence makes her stronger.

Mind Manipulation is for controlling the minds of mortals to cause violence and war. She can also imbue her weapons with fire and is stated to be able to control it. For maces....i may have been wrong but i kind of remember she can use them at least in the lore against Chernobog.

Well i guess you can. But apparently you'll have to post them here for Bambu to check them. And of course, you can start make your own.

So I'm changing Amaterasu. Altered her tier and power speed and durability levels. Gave her tier low 2-C, immortality type 4, changed her age, cause she can't be literally considered the sun itself so I have it as Thousands of years old. I changed the reason for near limitless stamina from "being the sun" to "via drawing power from the sun" as both Ra and Olorun, fellow sun gods, are shown as drawing power from it. Would make sense if she can as well.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Amaterasu_(SMITE)

Tell me what you think. Since I edited on a phone, I didnt wanna try shoving in pictures cause idk how well that would have worked, so if you wanna add the rest of her skins, I'd appreciate it.

Abilities and tier seem good. I mean, Amaterasu is a pantheon leader so she automatically gets Low 2-C and all the gods get Type 4 immortality. The rest of powers sound good though i suggest you to put some descriptions about them (like saying wich power comes from wich ability in the game).

It's likely Bambu will check anyway.

Just to know, i have plans to make a profile for Izanami, since she's stated to be a creator goddess, do you think she should get Low 2-C ?

Well Izanami and Izanagi were only stated to have made Japan...I don't think that fully counts as creator god. That being said, she probably should have that level given how strong she'd be when compared to her daughter.

Also I hate to ask...but the editor + my phone doesn't seem to mix...can you fix some of the bolding and italics errors that came up? Cause idk wtf happened and I don't wanna make it worse. Note to sell, don't edir wiki pages on phone.

I fixed it.

Currently, i am doing Set and i'll probably do Kukulkan and Heimdallr right after that. And (i know i'll repeat myself but just to be sure we won't make profiles for the same gods), i'm planning on making Chernobog, Merlin, Pele, Ah Puch and possibly Loki, Isis, Ymir, Athena and maybe Jörmmungandr.

Thanks!

And...atm its all you cause I don't think I wanna do more pages with my phone XD especially a new page. So I'll have to hop on the laptop later and do some pages, so till then go nuts!

Oh yeah !!! You probably said it before but i kind of forgot (sorry ^^), wich god are planning to make a profile for ?

Arthur, Discordia, Cu Chulainn, DEFINITELY Mulan when she comes out cause she's potentially gonna shake up how we view "non-gods", also Samedi. Samedi just OOZEZ swagger and this wiki needs more swagger lol.

I'll edit Ares, Thanatos and Freya at least. For the rest, i'll concentrate on making the profiles i was planning.

Question. How would you rate Achilles? Would he just be a tier 7, likely much higher, but has INSANE durability for his tier? Cause if so, that kind of makes him the opposite of Arthur.

Arthur: tier 7 durability likely higher, with tier 2 attack power.

Achilles: tier 2 durability, with tier 7 attack power likely higher.

They are the biggest oddities to come out of this whole thing lol. They are literally the unstoppable force and immovable object tropes! I HOPE the Mulan storyline changes things up so we can make these two a bit more...balanced and a lot less lopsided. XD

Well he channels flames through his shield so he can generate and control fire by himself to. Agreed for the rest.

Yeah but he himself isn't breathing it. I'm not arguing he has fire abilities, its just he himself isnt using it, just using it via his shield. And poor Anhur man. He didn't deserve that beating Ares gave him. Man Ares really did **** the Egyptians up. Ra, Anhur, Anubis...Ares clearly has anti-egyptian hax lol.

Hey...if I'm not all that active for a while, I apologize...we had a bit of a tragedy recently...my dog died last night...so I hope you understand if I'm a bit absent...I'll try and check in when I can, but to say I'm very drained both physically and emotionally right now is an understatement. So good luck with the revisions and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Achillese doesn't have Tier 2 durability. Achilles has invulnerability as a power. Just saying.

Isn't "invulnerability" treated as an NLF here though? And its said even gods fear a man they can't harm. Meaning the hest way to not make it an NLF is just give him crazy god tier durability yeah?

Just because yyou can't be harmed doesn't mean can automatically harm kill everybody. And the "man even the gods fear" is more due to his skills and the fact they can't harm him, as well as him being the champion of a pantheon than him being superior.

@Gaara

No. Invulnerability is an ability and is pretty much word for word what Achilles has. He just can't be harmed by physical force to a certain point despite his actual stats being much lower. That isn't NLF.

I agree. He is stated to be invulnerable but just because you have this power doesn't mean your natural durability is on the same scale than superior beings. It's a power. Outside from it, he is a relatively normal guy.

Btw, i looked on Arthur's lore and i noted a Earth Manipulation thing (i do not intend to make a profile for him, just took some interest).

Ok I KNOW what he is stated to be ok? I've read his lore half a dozen times. I was just trying to avoid an NLF, that's all. I thought this wiki considered it an NLF, so that's what I didn't want to make it out to be. Heck, even the mythology version has no invulnerability. Just heightened durability when it comes to this wiki. I figured the wiki might have preferred avoiding "invulnerability" so I thought durability was the safer route. So please don't tell me what his page says, I already know what it says, otherwise I wouldn't have even brought it up at all.

Back