• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallville Strength Calc Revision

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
There is a timeframe error I noticed in his calc. Apokolips doesn't take Seven Years to arrive at earth. The Seven Years in the future is from some talking about what happened 7 years ago, not that it took 7 years to arrive.

It was, but most of the episode is 7 years ago. The Future scenes take place in 2018 and the planet arrives in 2011.

Have you seen the episode, if so could you give me a better time frame of when the planet appeared to when it was stopped by Clark.

I might be able to recalc it.

Yeah from what I understand instead of 7 years its only a few hours.

Which gives us a much faster Planet.

But how many hours?

Because we can't calculate the KE of FTL objects

EDIT: apparentally, it has to be 1.11 hours for Apokolips to be a Lightspeed object, so if it took hours, then it could be calculated.

I've checked out a couple of bits from the finale and God King Superman is right it appears the Planet came in contact with Earth within the same day ar at least the very next day.

So 24 hours or 12 are the best low end I can give.

RadicalMrR said:
I've checked out a couple of bits from the finale and God King Superman is right it appears the Planet came in contact with Earth within the same day ar at least the very next day.
So 24 hours or 12 are the best low end I can give.
So, Dwarf Star to Small Star Smallville Superman? Not bad.

Should this thread be added to Calc Evaluation or can his page be upgraded?

Since LordXcano has accepted Antoniofer's version of the calculation, I think that you should be able to use it.

Back