• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallest Bust Size for Every Tier

I think shalltear might beat out kyoko for 7b, Her profile image is her when she's stuffing but we get a clearer image of her without her padding in the anime and girl is flat as a board...

The pen or the sword said:
I think shalltear might beat out kyoko for 7b, Her profile image is her when she's stuffing but we get a clearer image of her without her padding in the anime and girl is flat as a board...
Picture. Please.

True Its why I didn't post an image with my first comment...Shalltear is...Her very existence in overlord isn't sfw.....

(I sorta forgot to count aura since she's only seventy...)

Looking at kyoko she seems to actually have breast all be it small ones, shalltear and aura....Seem to pretty much not have them...

Im still in favor of shalltear for 7b while aura's about as flat she's rather young and will eventually grow up, shalltear is just permanantly pancake. Though aura's easier to see without the nsfw tag....

-BANLK- said:
220px-Isabelle AF
Does this count?
She is 28 (in dog years) or 3 (in human years)

She is old enough to take adult jobs as secretary.

But as you can see, she is... a dog.

Wait. Dogs are mammals and have mammary glands... Up to you to decide.

Well this depends on how we define smallest? Are we going with sheer volume per breast or sheer area breast take up.

She does appear very flat but if she's like a real dog she'll have eight to ten nipples/breast areas... So in sheer amount/area of breast she's probably pretty high.

True outside pregnancy dogs have almost no discernable breast. Honestly this is hard for me to judge. If we're allowing animal characters this could get messy.

Since this forum is not going to be nuked before the bugs in the new forum are fixed, I am bumping this.

And Ant has already suggested some ways to save the materials so decide yourselves.

Updates:

And basically that

Last edited:
Just one thing:

Should I just open a new thread to continue? Looks like OP will be out of this site indefinitely.

Back