• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallest Bust Size for Every Tier

Yeah, it happens with almost everyone in HDN

Just look at Peashy. She has both the smallest and largest bust in Low 2-C because of this lol

Tbh Rom & Ram can be removed from their spots regardless, they're not in those tiers anymore

They will take Low 7-B, Low 5-B and 2-C as soon as I move my lazy ass and update their profile

how is beatrice for 7-B? That's rusalka and beatrice isn't that flat just not as big but just normal

@TISSG7Redgrave

Okay that Rusalka should take over that Beatrice if you can compare their boob sizes.

@RKGenki

(on behalf of Mariko) Hey--this Big Sis--may I kick her out?

EDIT: Sorry Mariko is 5 years old with a 10-year-old build so barred by the 13-year-old rule. Unless anyone agrees she should deserve adult responsibility.

Well I mean Rusalka's honkers are pretty visible, unlike with the PMMM cast.

Lolis are banned, we only have teens and immortals

DMUA said:
Understood.

As stated in the OP,

Age should be at least 13. No real kids.
Just how to discern the borderline. Like the "legal" age for being a teenager or an adult. Or does it apply only to human and not other aliens or deities or human/alien/deity hybrid/mutants.

Like one can hatch a Ralts from a Pokemon egg and then evolve it into Gardevoir within days. Some other species do not have a life expectancies of 13 years or even less. Do they count as teenagers or adults?

I am hoping the rules are set so that no peeps or characters are under trouble from the FBI just by contributing to or even visiting this thread.

DMUA said:
Actually, lolis are just teens or adults that looks like kids so it's okay. The ones I removed is just...... Illegal.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
DMUA said:
Actually, lolis are just teens or adults that looks like kids so it's okay. The ones I removed is just...... Illegal.
Curious to know like... how illegal does that need to qualify/disqualify from being put into the list?

By the way Death of the Endless for Tier High 1-B (or if you think The Never Quee has smaller breasts, kick her here instead.)

And Aleister Crowley for Tiers 7-A, 3-A and High 1-C.

NASU is basically an 11-A plane character. Its looks can be male or female and it looks flatter than Giffany

This thread makes me think of that one chapter of The Collapse of the World As We Know It where a guy tells the girl who likes him that he only likes girls with flat chests so she slowly but surely reduces her bust to nothing, and then starts inverting it so there's a hollow in her chest

Mariko doesn't even fit the age rule

Btw I feel like we need a pic of flat Ryobi to explain better how she is in this list since, you know, in her profile she's thicc af

Monarch Laciel said:
This thread makes me think of that one chapter of The Collapse of the World As We Know It where a guy tells the girl who likes him that he only likes girls with flat chests so she slowly but surely reduces her bust to nothing, and then starts inverting it so there's a hollow in her chest
WAt TiEr ThO

>Beat Nisa

Yes she takes it for sure. Nisa was the flattest in HDN too, meaning she is canonically flatter than Peashy

GoldenScorpions said:
Either Top Speed, Keek or Ruler for 8-C. All three are equally as flat as washboards.

Either Top Speed or Lapis Lazuline (two pics) for 8-A. Both are equally as flat as washboards.

Keek to replace Sakuya for Unknown. Sakuya isn't completely flat
Blahblah9755 said:
Pretty sure Keek, who GS mentioned is flatter than Weiss.
Even Rom & Ram (Hyperdimension Neptunia) are flatter than Weiss. Weiss is slim but her chest and crevice are still visible.

(My bad Mariko is below 13 legally and biologically)

@Golden It's a...

It's a cat, no?

Why is Gardevoir on here

Like obviously things that don't have boobs are going to have the smallest bust what even

In a fictional world, a humanoid creature with a bigger breast than a real human should just be one possibility.

Real question: should age really be a restriction (other than being monitored by FBI)? Or is the figure of age really a thing FBI is considering?

Back