• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Street Fighter fixes

Recently a post was made about the clean up for bleach pages (here) I thought I'd do one for street fighter since it suffers from similar problems.

Most of the info is word for word from the street fighter wiki

also, two things

1. When you sum it up, every character is at a certain speed (sometimes power) because "they're comparable to fighters on their level"....well what's their level and what solidifies/justifies that tiering. (Note: I am aware as to why more than half the cast is small town + to town, but this justification for it is just lazy and needs more effort) To someone who is new to the site or isn't aware of the franchise in anyway it'll come off in such a bad way and definetly wouldn't convince me if I didn't already know. Instead lets start with finding feats/examples of scaling and note the following, If that doesn't exist for the character (i.e no feats or showings that allow them to scale to the others) then perhaps, well ya know, they aren't that tier to begin with.

2. Guile doesn't have a link in his speed like the text would have you believe. "He can attack at this speed, and keep up with other characters on his level" well what's this speed and where is the link? I didn't find any blog posts or anything. Well other than this (again I know why their this level, It's just lazy and others don't)

Now that thats out of the way why not discuss some other things while we have the opportunity

Wasn'tBison's base caled to large tow ? Also I thought ryu charged the psycho drive? Why no Final Bison key?

Cammy and Killer Bee should have separate keys rather than normal cammy having both of their abilities.

Cody can lift as much as ryu? I mean I don't doubt it but are they gym mates or something? where did it come from?

I would like to know where dan's one feat comes from.

Both honda and Zangief Destroyed the psycho drive. sooo half of city lvl for each? shrug

(I know I sound hard but just look at the rest of the wiki, do u know how hard of a time godzilla gets or previously mentioned bleach? For reasons that other verses just get away with completely. This would stop alot of future threads/arguments that we've all seen before so many times.)

Back