• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Savitar Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I think he was a time remnant of Barry in an endless time loop, so I'm not sure if it's acausality.
I mean- He was a time remnant, but the ability stands. But the Time Remnant was 1. Created by a future version of the flash, not the one in the primary CW timeline. 2. Was in a closed time like curve on how he was created. Not sure the episodes tbh, but yeah.

Andytrenom said:
The problem is he was paradoxed out of existence in the end so him having type 1 acausality is contradicted. Not to mention this isn't the first time he's shown to be affected by changes to the past.
Unless I am missing something, he wasnt paradoxed out of existence, he was killed by Iris. https://youtu.be/NA-fvrWQfYo

You are missing something. He was explicitly going to be erased due to Iris not being killed and his body actually fades away right after he's shot.

SinsofMan said:
Unless I am missing something, he wasnt paradoxed out of existence, he was killed by Iris. https://youtu.be/NA-fvrWQfYo
"We have to hurry, I must become immortal before the paradox reaches me."

"I only have a few minutes left, I can feel it... But before I go, I'm going to kill you."

Whilst it was true that he managed to get killed by Iris (which is one of the most dumbest things I've ever seen from this show... Bullets > Speedsters? Seriously?)

You could see him disintegrating right after he died, and this is proven further in Season 5 when Nora and Barry go back to the Savitar fight, and when Barry disintegrated, a piece of his suit was fading unless Nora quickly brought it into the speedforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back