• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Sailor Moon downgrade

That's the formula for air blast, wouldn't it make more sense to use ground blast? also he says he'll blow tokyo off the map but how much would he actually be able to destroy? i don't think just his statement is enough

It should still be good enough for a possible or likely, Sailor Moon took the threat serious enough to the point of about to sacrifice her life to stop him.

It should still be good enough for a possible or likely, Sailor Moon took the threat serious enough to the point of about to sacrifice her life to stop him.
But upscaling from 30 megatons is already enough to do massive damage to tokyo and the only evidence for high 7-a is his own statement

And it comes from an unquantifiable statement by a villain boasting about his power, not reliable enough to scale off

Claiming to blow tokyo off the map is quantifiable... How is it Unquantifiable???

Boast≠ Not Reliable

Even by Definition boast is to talk highly about one's achievements/Accomplishments and from what you said his Accomplishments is the power capable of wiping tokyo of the map. Really not that complicated

Also I wouldn't know the full context I haven't watched sailor moon so there might be more to it but this statement seems pretty straightforward.

Last edited:
It’s unquantifiable because the only evidence he can do it is his own statement and and of course he wants to seem as powerful as possible to his enemies
He scales above 30 megatons which would already do massive damage to tokyo, one statement from him isn’t enough evidence scale him two tiers up

Claiming to blow tokyo off the map is quantifiable... How is it Unquantifiable???

Boast≠ Not Reliable

Even by Definition boast is to talk highly about one's achievements/Accomplishments and from what you said his Accomplishments is the power capable of wiping tokyo of the map. Really not that complicated

Also I wouldn't know the full context I haven't watched sailor moon so there might be more to it but this statement seems pretty straightforward.
It's unquantifiable because theres no other statements or even some characters agreeing with him using that logic I guess cell is high 3-A via him saying he has infinite power

It's unquantifiable because theres no other statements or even some characters agreeing with him using that logic I guess cell is high 3-A via him saying he has infinite power

There is a difference between a character claiming to have infinite power vs. a character who is threatening to blow away a city, a city that he just froze btw. So we already know he has the range.

Back