• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Sailor Moon downgrade

Randomlamdom

They/Them
Currently the second keys for Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus scale to 7-A+ for their combined attack killing Kunzite, who scales to High 7-A for freezing Tokyo, and Tuxedo Mask scales to High 7-A for easily overpowering the senshi

The problem is the calc is using values for freezing nitrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere which i have problems with its use here and on references for common feats but i won’t get into that, while the scan in the calc shows him using water from the ocean to freeze the city. After a quick look through the chapter it doesn’t seem to show much to calc, i propose the following changes unless someone has a better idea

Senshi scale to At least 7-B (for being superior to their previous key)
Kunzite scales to At least 7-B, likely higher (for being superior to the Senshi)
Tuxedo Mask scales to At least 7-B, likely far higher (for easily overpowering the Senshi)

Also just saw that Queen Beryl scales to High 7-A, so she should be At least 7-B, likely far higher (for being superior to Kunzite)

Last edited:
Back