• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Mission: Yozakura Family revisions (GRACE)

I'm not gonna waste time with an intro lets get to it

First off - LS upgrade
Futaba pushing down a ship (Class G) - 1.48e+7 Metric Tons/1.48e+10kg
This only applies to Blooming Futaba from her second key onwards. This might also scale to Bloomed Kyoichiro but I'm less sure on that one.

Second off - Powers and abilities to be added
Agree: KobsterHope (Heat resistance only for steel spider, Class G upgrade is only for Futaba), KingTempest, DarkDragonMedeus (3)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Since I’m a supporter, I will give my opinion if it means anything
  • The Class G stuff looks fine. Although I wonder if this should not be applied for Blooming Futaba’s Aiki and not for her physically. Her martial arts does utilizes the strength of others in order to fuel her techniques. This does means nobody scales to it unless they class directly against Blooming Futaba’s Aiki
  • Everything else looks fine so long as it is noted on the profile that it is Kyoichiro’s Steel Threads receiving the resistance to heat and not Kyoichiro himself.
  • The limited Telepathy and extrasensory perception would also be given to Makoto and Momo when they get their own profiles

Last edited:
Since I’m a supporter, I will give my opinion if it means anything
  • The Class G stuff looks fine. Although I wonder if this should not be applied for Blooming Futaba’s Aiki and not for her physically. Her martial arts does utilizes the strength of others in order to fuel her techniques. This does means nobody scales to it unless they class directly against Blooming Futaba’s Aiki
  • Everything else looks fine so long as it is noted on the profile that it is Kyoichiro’s Steel Threads receiving the resistance to heat and not Kyoichiro himself.
  • The limited Telepathy and extrasensory perception would also be given to Makoto and Momo when they get their own profiles
That's fine, so you're proposing something like Class G higher (Links the calc) with Aiki for her Blooming?
And yeah no one should scale unless they can clash with her Aiki which is exactly 0 people as of the moment
Although should we format her LS on all her keys like this, since most of her LS feats are empowered by Aiki

Noted all the other stuff as well

That's fine, so you're proposing something like Class G higher (Links the calc) with Aiki for her Blooming?
And yeah no one should scale unless they can clash with her Aiki which is exactly 0 people as of the moment
Although should we format her LS on all her keys like this, since most of her LS feats are empowered by Aiki
Pretty much yeah

Alright
This is a small revision for a small verse and we got two staff agreeing so I’ll apply this now

Last edited:
This edit was made by @KobsterHope07, linking to this thread, which changed "Limited Durability Negation" to "Deconstruction". I can't see that discussed here, is it okay if I revert it?

If not, some of the justifications added by that edit had bad grammar, so I'll need to clean that up regardless.

This edit was made by @KobsterHope07, linking to this thread, which changed "Limited Durability Negation" to "Deconstruction". I can't see that discussed here, is it okay if I revert it?

If not, some of the justifications added by that edit had bad grammar, so I'll need to clean that up regardless.
I must have link the wrong CRT, my bad. You can revert it

If another CRT accepted it, I wouldn't need to revert it.

If another CRT accepted it, I wouldn't need to revert it.
I can’t seem to find it so I did this quick CRT so that a thread can be properly linked

Back