• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Metal Gears LS CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Yes, Metal Gears, as in the machines. The issue with those profiles is that for some ******' reason, they don't have LS sections, and those that do kinda frick it up. So here are what the ratings should be IMO. And yes the sheer idea of making a Metal Gear CRT that's about LS sends shivers down my spine but this should be fine since I'm not touching the ratings maybe hopefully.

Last edited:
Agreed I never had that happen to me or even knew it was possible to wrestle with Peace Walker when I played it and fought it

PW can also leap like 50m+ vertically and like 100m lengthwise, that'd put it at Class M anyhow. (ZEKE also uses the some exact legs, literally, albeit only two opposed to four, though he's also not as large so shrug).

Sahel has some stupid as **** leaps too, he usually does it when he enters REX mode. But even when leaving in the Huey "rescue" mission, Sahel will leap from wherever it is to onto a specific hill.

needless to say, they probably have Class M shit from that alone.

Yeah definitely I just don't wanna calc those

I have a shitty calc of ZEKE's jump somewhere. PW I did rough calcs for but decided that due to the perspective, whatever distance I was getting is skewed. Gonna need to get that footage myself. ZEKE is easy though, almost any random yt vid has good enough footage of that.

Sahel I wouldn't even bother, not when the ****** drops from a few hundred meters from the sky in a scripted cinematic, last I checked his ass couldn't fly so he either jumped that distance (Or Mantis flew him up and then just decided to drop his ass).

A hush falls over the crowd as the usual suspects see my reply to the thread in their inbox.

But yes, Class M with leaps would make sense as is because they have to be able to propel all their weight in the air somehow.

Anyway I assume it's fine if I just go ahead and add these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back