• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small licht crt

It’s how the sword functions
Not necessarily. For the destroyer, you have an elven apostle claiming the sword itself can negate cause and effect, therefore it is a property of the sword. For the slayer, the abilities displayed are while it is under the effect of anti magic. You would have to provide more evidence that it is the sword's ability rather than anti magic.

Not necessarily. For the destroyer, you have an elven apostle claiming the sword itself can negate cause and effect, therefore it is a property of the sword. For the slayer, the abilities displayed are while it is under the effect of anti magic. You would have to provide more evidence that it is the sword's ability rather than anti magic.
Well the demon dweller sword can still absorb magic. And the swords belong to licht.

But it happened from Asta negating Patry's dark elf transformation with Anti-Magic
Yeah, but it was able to access memories too during absorption before going into his mind to have a conversation with him. We know that Antimagic is required for Asta to use Licth’s swords abilities. Also that feat wasnt on my mind when I made that statement it’s the feat below.

Lastly, to support my point, he was able to access Leibe’s memories and mind with that same sword. He wasn’t negating anything then because Leibe has no magic to negate.

If you still disagree, no problem.

Yeah, but it was able to access memories too during absorption before going into his mind to have a conversation with him. We know that Antimagic is required for Asta to use Licth’s swords abilities. Also that feat wasnt on my mind when I made that statement it’s the feat below.
That's the problem: the memory access came as a result of Asta negating that transformation, meaning it was something that happened because of Anti-Magic
Lastly, to support my point, he was able to access Leibe’s memories and mind with that same sword. He wasn’t negating anything then because Leibe has no magic to negate.

If you still disagree, no problem.
This was because Asta's and Liebe's thoughts were overlapping thanks to Devil Union. It's completely irrelevant to Licht.

That's the problem: the memory access came as a result of Asta negating that transformation, meaning it was something that happened because of Anti-Magic

This was because Asta's and Liebe's thoughts were overlapping thanks to Devil Union. It's completely irrelevant to Licht.
So how many people agree so far?

Status inducement + Causality manip are fine, apparently the rest are just Asta's abilities so i'll stay neutral on that since i dont know enough about the series

This wouldn't be anything new. Anyways, this CRT is done
Bossu, I think we need to add resistance to extrasensory perception (I think when Yuno couldn't sense him or something) and analytical prediction (Asta described his Ki as melting into Air, therefore cant sense him) to Licht.

Back