• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small licht crt

speedster352

He/Him
These abilities are missing from licht profile he should have the same abilities of base Asta's swords and other elf abilities and resistances.
5 people and 2 mods agree with causality manipulation and resistance to status effects. Not sure about rage power.
Telepathy should be added to licht profile

Last edited:
I'm not sure about all of this, as it's unknown how much of the specific effects are because of Asta's Anti-Magic, so I'd really only give Licht Causality Manipulation and Resistance to Status Effect Inducement

I'm not sure about all of this, as it's unknown how much of the specific effects are because of Asta's Anti-Magic, so I'd really only give Licht Causality Manipulation and Resistance to Status Effect Inducement
That's fine but the other things Asta does with the swords in base should be added too since all the swords are licht and the elves, licht and Asta himself confirm this.

No, because again, Asta has Anti-Magic, while Licht doesn't. We're told from one of the other elves that Demon-Destroyer severs the cause-and-effect relationship so Causality Manipulation is fine (as an elf saying this indicates that Licht himself could do it as well), and Zora's statement about paralysis not affecting the elves would extend to Licht so he would get Resistance to Status Effect Inducement

I'm not accepting any of the other stuff

No, because again, Asta has Anti-Magic, while Licht doesn't. We're told from one of the other elves that Demon-Destroyer severs the cause-and-effect relationship so Causality Manipulation is fine (as an elf saying this indicates that Licht himself could do it as well), and Zora's statement about paralysis not affecting the elves would extend to Licht so he would get Resistance to Status Effect Inducement

I'm not accepting any of the other stuff
That's fine then so no to regen negation and rage power?

Causality Manipulation: (With Demon-Destroyer, Asta can revert magic effects as if they never existed in the first place by severing the Cause-and-Effect relationship)
Ehh I guess? If people are iffy on it, then I'm fine with "Possibly" as well.
Resistance to Status Effect Inducement (Raia stated that Zora's paralysis does nearly nothing on elves)
Yeah.
Mmmmm looks more like an Asta thing if anything, so I disagree.
Magical Regeneration Negation: (High-Mid with Black Divider, Prevented Zagred from regenerating) and Size Manipulation (Can increase the size of Demon Slayer)
Asta only.
Magic Absorption: (Has unconsciously absorbed the magic of his allies with Demon-Dweller and used said magic as a projectile, his sword drains the magical power of anything that makes contact with them until they're completely unable to use magic and can send back the absorbed Magic in a much more powerful attack)
Yes. He absorbs magic with the sword to use Conquering Eon
Anti Magic.
No. IDK about rage power
No

Technically Licht would get Rage Power, as he is an elf and all the elves have that ability, but he's never shown actually using it because this dude Licht is the antithesis of all things rage

Causality Manipulation: (With Demon-Destroyer, Asta can revert magic effects as if they never existed in the first place by severing the Cause-and-Effect relationship)
Agree
Resistance to Status Effect Inducement (Raia stated that Zora's paralysis does nearly nothing on elves)
Agree
I agree
Magic Absorption: (Has unconsciously absorbed the magic of his allies with Demon-Dweller and used said magic as a projectile, his sword drains the magical power of anything that makes contact with them until they're completely unable to use magic and can send back the absorbed Magic in a much more powerful attack)
And this too

But how do we know that the demon destroyer sword’s casualty manipulation isn’t tied to anti magic?
Screenshot_2022-05-15_7.14.12_PM.png

Statement doesn't mention nor imply anything regarding Anti-Magic being a main or contributing factor.

It's directly stated the Licht's sword itself servers the cause and effect relationships around it, not Anti-Magic.

Since Licht wields this sword he should have Causality Manipulation.

Because an elf quite literally says licht's sword severs cause and effect, so he's referring to the sword, not Asta's Anti Magic.
Yep

Licht could have this but with a different justification. I think soul manipulation with SCE

edit: oops posted by accident, darn phone

Last edited:
One thing that comes to mind is why does Licht have this on his profile: Magic Nullification and Attack Reflection with Demon-Slayer (Can nullify nearly any type of magic with the edge of his Demon-Slayer and reflect a magic spell with the spine of the blade)

That seemingly would be due to Asta's anti magic.

Edit: Licht already has Power Absorption on his profile

What I wanted to add on that post I accidentally sent earlier.

Memory manipulation and mind manipulation isn’t really an anti magic thing, so I agree that it should be added as an ability of the sword.

Improved? or furthur justification for resistance to madness manipulation already on his profile? cuz the corruption makes an elf lose their minds but Licht, who was corrupted at the highest level, regained it briefly to communicate telepathically (is this mind ability on his profile too?) with Lumiere

What I wanted to add on that post I accidentally sent earlier.

Memory manipulation and mind manipulation isn’t really an anti magic thing, so I agree that it should be added as an ability of the sword.
Based on what?
Improved? or furthur justification for resistance to madness manipulation already on his profile? cuz the corruption makes an elf lose their minds but Licht, who was corrupted at the highest level, regained it briefly to communicate telepathically (is this mind ability on his profile too?) with Lumiere
Nothing, we just leave it as is

Improved? or furthur justification for resistance to madness manipulation already on his profile? cuz the corruption makes an elf lose their minds but Licht,
Licht already has resistance to corruption, madness manipulation, and possession. Him regaining consciousness as a demon was due to negative mana being siphoned.
telepathically
This is legit. Telepathy should be added

One thing that comes to mind is why does Licht have this on his profile: Magic Nullification and Attack Reflection with Demon-Slayer (Can nullify nearly any type of magic with the edge of his Demon-Slayer and reflect a magic spell with the spine of the blade)

That seemingly would be due to Asta's anti magic.

Edit: Licht already has Power Absorption on his profile
It’s how the sword functions and they seem to keep their abilities as seen when licht absorbs magic.

Back