• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Jigen addition

Holy shit, guys, stop complaning that to me. I'll not change this. You'll need to create a thread. Stop asking reasons and stuff like that, I won't answer, I already linked the thread, just ******* read it. I know yall can read. If you disagree, create a CRT to change that. Pretty sure you guys won't be able to change that anyway.
Ok I understand. I actually wasn't on your way. I just curious, since the WoG himself said that the anime are actually canon and the manga need to created a foreshadowing story for an anime so that the manga story won't be preceded. But I guess that interview won't work anymore since the anime actually shows a separation stuff like Sarada's sharingan tomoe that makes a big difference on story.

I agree tho.

Holy shit, guys, stop complaning that to me. I'll not change this. You'll need to create a thread. Stop asking reasons and stuff like that, I won't answer, I already linked the thread, just ******* read it. I know yall can read. If you disagree, create a CRT to change that. Pretty sure you guys won't be able to change that anyway.
Then stop talking about it and throwing a tantrum?

Ok I understand. I actually wasn't on your way. I just curious, since the WoG himself said that the anime are actually canon and the manga need to created a foreshadowing story for an anime so that the manga story won't be preceded. But I guess that interview won't work anymore since the anime actually shows a separation stuff like Sarada's sharingan tomoe that makes a big difference on story.

I agree tho.
Anime IS canon, but just not canon to the manga. Anime stuff is only for the anime, manga stuff is for the manga (and technically for the anime too since it will just repeat the same thing). So, the anime feats that happens only in the anime, are not usable to manga, got it? The anime is still canon though.

Anime IS canon, but just not canon to the manga. Anime stuff is only for the anime, manga stuff is for the manga (and technically for the anime too since it will just repeat the same thing). So, the anime feats that happens only in the anime, are not usable to manga, got it? The anime is still canon though.
Well I know about that. But if we look on one of those perspective, the another one would be a legit non-canon. Just like as you said.

Not really "non-canon", since both are canon, just not to each other, it's just that one of them would be huh, useless, kinda. It's just a matter of which one of them you'll give more attention.

That's why I'm waiting the anime to reach Bayron Mode vs Isshiki. If the differences are more than simply abilities, then different profiles. If they don't have differences, a new key is created.
Aight. But the CRT isn't making a difference. In fact it's simply supporting Sasuke not being able to access it. All the anime did was explain why Sasuke couldn't access it. Meaning it's what Jigen did in the manga.

I honestly don't see why it can't be added. This needs more staff input

Wait for author comment.
Don't just assume because it's not as silly as the Jiraiya and Kid Naruto stuff in the anime that it's auto canon.

this thread isn't the place where y'all should discuss that

we're here discussing wether isshiki, momoshiki and kaguya get pocket reality manipulation or not
Kaguya should have that, idk about Momo, since it's not really told us that he creates dimensions. Jigen/Isshiki has this anime feat that might be some limited form of the ability.

Back