• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Imscared revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Relatively small things, but still.

1.Both White Face and HER should get Telekinesis, as HER can hold her arms in the fair when they've been severed.

2. White Face can summon light at will. Light Manipulation I guess.

3. As HER is just an avatar of White Face, White Face should get the same durability (Likely 3-A to at least 2-C).

4. Even fodder people in Imscared have Multi-universal range. White Face certainly should get the same.

5. Both White Face and The Player should have mentions that their guns (literally their only way to attack normally without hax) are Omnidirectional, as it can hit its target no matter where they aim.

6. This one is the biggest. The Player can edit the "White.ini" file.

Do note that said file, unlike all the other files required for the story, is completely outside the boundaries of the plot. White Face cannot react to it, it breaks the sequence of the story, etc. However, it IS recognized as canon, as White Face itself mentions that it cannot do anything about you editing it. If this is accepted, The Player would gain the following:

-High-level Existence Erasure (The Player can completely and utterly erase White Face, who is normally Resistant to such power, has Mid-Godly regen and has 2-3 three layers of Non-Corporeality)

-High-level Time Manipulation (Can easily travel through time even against the Resistant to Time Manipulation and Immune to Time Paradox White Face)

-High-level Ressurection (Can resurrects White Face even after completely erasing him as shown above)

-Not sure what this is, but The Player should then be able to change the past and thus affect White Face (Despite, again, Immunity to Time Paradox)

I agree with this, though since White Face's true form is considered a nonexistent void in her page, should The Player get Nonexistence Erasure or something like that? Given they can erase White Face permanently by editing / deleting her heart... file... thing

Not even their Heart (That's just a weakness). The white.ini file let the Player completely erase White Face without going through the trouble of the Heart. So, maybe for Non-existence erasure? I guess that would fall under high level existence erasure.

Also the text that comes with it hints that White Face may eventually become able to interact with the .ini file, but I'm not sure if this would be applicable for our profile.

"It cannot stop you from doing that and maybe you'll mess up the game, so please, don't do it!

Wait for White Face to learn how to do that, then try again! Maybe a patch will do..."

The Player has ridiculously stronger hax compared to White Face but far less versatility.

I am too tired to properly evaluate this, but would appreciate more staff input.

Reading through this, i found it to be reasonable and legit.

Okay. Then the changes should probably be fine.

Well, it should probably be fine if you apply the changes then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back