• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Hoopa Unbound revision

This will be an unpopular opinion, but there's also the fact Lugia was able to harm Hoopa, after Hoopa tanked a hit from Regigigas and two others. I have noticed that the only legendaries not being scaled to other legendaries are the Johto ones. Couldn't that indicate that at least Lugia and Ho-Oh are comparable to Regigigas? It's been ages since I saw the film, but wasn't it Primal Kyogre that was summoned with Regigigas and attacked Hoopa?

This will be an unpopular opinion, but there's also the fact Lugia was able to harm Hoopa, after Hoopa tanked a hit from Regigigas and two others. I have noticed that the only legendaries not being scaled to other legendaries are the Johto ones. Couldn't that indicate that at least Lugia and Ho-Oh are comparable to Regigigas? It's been ages since I saw the film, but wasn't it Primal Kyogre that was summoned with Regigigas and attacked Hoopa?
Sorry if this comes off as a bit blunt, but I'm not really focusing on Lugia and Ho-Oh, just Hoopa. Also what Cauann2k said.

And as for your other question, no they were not. Primal Kyogre was summoned with the Creation Trio and Primal Groudon.
I mean we shouldn't scale shadow hoopa one to one with unbound.
Funnily enough, that's the reason why Unbound has 6-B in the first place, since Shadow Hoopa fought Lugia.

the movie is generally considered unscalable because of the ridiculous scaling it assumes. It is widely considered to be filled with outliers and thus not used in any scaling besides Hoopa themself. Idk about scaling it to 6-B or High 6-A though, the low 6-B is just a minimum rating for it

Back