• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Genshin Cosmology Update with New God tier suggestion

Weaver261

He/Him
This thread will be about the totality of Genshin Universe, not just Teyvat.

As we all know, Genshin Impact is a part of Honkai Universe (Cosmology).
Leylines
Genshin Universe is Low 2-C tier for having space-time structure with possible higher dimensions inherited from Imaginary Tree (Although no one would scale to this).
Irminsul can change the past of the planet but that's not comparable to what Raiden Makoto did with the help of Istaroth.
Although it has never confirmed that Istaroth's involvement in Sacred Sakure Tree planting, it's safe to assume like that becuz Makoto doesn't have authority over Time which Istaroth does. Mokoto did this to prevent Abyssal Creatures from destroying Inazuma and possibly entire Teyvet.
Due to the cleansing effects of Sakure Tree, it has been repelled but if the tree didn't exist, it would be a disaster. By planting the seed at a certain time in the past from the future, it would create a paradox since Makoto won't need to plant it in the past becuz the tree was always there. Mage N stated that Teyvat's fate can't be easily changed even with the Irminsul manipulation. The only possiblity to achieve is wordlines or timelines. As stated by Raiden Ei here, she didn't know that Sakura Tree was there before becuz she is from the original timeline where no Sakura Tree existed. So, the cosmology would at leaset 2-C with possibly 2-A.

In current verse page, gods are divided into two tiers, Low Gods and High Gods. I would like to propose a new tier for True Gods since the power difference between High Gods and True Gods are immense.

Gods
True Gods
This would enough to deduce that True Gods are on another level compare to Archons and other low and high gods. Considering how Istaorth can change the possible future by creating a new timeline, its master, Primordial One would be comparable or higher than that. True Gods' tier would be unknown since they have not much feats but Cosmology should be 2-C.

New Character Profiles

A lot of this is wrong; I’ll get to it later.

These ones are true except the first scan which refers to Makotos plane of consciousness,and for planets...where did you get the scan from?
This one is also true iirc,but most of these gives you memory/mind hax and planetary range
Genshin Universe is Low 2-C tier for having space-time structure with possible higher dimensions inherited from Imaginary Tree
Via this video(timestamp around 50s) devs confirm genshin is a part of img tree and via this crt https://vsbattles.com/threads/huge-honkai-revisions-part-2.169610/
You get leaf worlds to 11D
(Although no one would scale to this).
Irminsul can change the past of the planet but that's not comparable to what Raiden Makoto did with the help of Istaroth.
Although it has never confirmed that Istaroth's involvement in Sacred Sakure Tree planting, it's safe to assume like that becuz Makoto doesn't have authority over Time which Istaroth does. Mokoto did this to prevent Abyssal Creatures from destroying Inazuma and possibly entire Teyvet.
Due to the cleansing effects of Sakure Tree, it has been repelled but if the tree didn't exist, it would be a disaster. By planting the seed at a certain time in the past from the future, it would create a paradox since Makoto won't need to plant it in the past becuz the tree was always there. Mage N stated that Teyvat's fate can't be easily changed even with the Irminsul manipulation. The only possiblity to achieve is wordlines or timelines. As stated by Raiden Ei here, she didn't know that Sakura Tree was there before becuz she is from the original timeline where no Sakura Tree existed. So, the cosmology would at leaset 2-C with possibly 2-A.
Abt this,iirc what istaroth did was destroy the timeline outside khaenriah and swapped it with the one where Sakura Tree is,which is why inside khaenriah the world appears completely different,and when you exit it as shogun said you can see the sakura tree pop out of the thin air,that would either be l2c via enviromental destruction,or time manipulation but would most likely be limited by hax
In current verse page, gods are divided into two tiers, Low Gods and High Gods. I would like to propose a new tier for True Gods since the power difference between High Gods and True Gods are immense.

Gods
True Gods
This would enough to deduce that True Gods are on another level compare to Archons and other low and high gods. Considering how Istaorth can change the possible future by creating a new timeline, its master, Primordial One would be comparable or higher than that. True Gods' tier would be unknown since they have not much feats but Cosmology should be 2-C.

New Character Profiles

Im gonna be neutral on this one and wait for garrixian input first

These ones are true except the first scan which refers to Makotos plane of consciousness,and for planets...where did you get the scan from?
First scan is talking about how it's hard to reach Makoto's realm of consciousness becuz it's an abstract location. By going through the entrance Ei preserved, you have to wish to reach that specific person. That's why in the cutscene, we can see many fragments of Raiden while going through the entrance. If you don't do this properly, you will not reach the realm of consciousness but will end up in an unknown corner of space-time.
Planets scans come from new collectable book "The Little Witch and The Undying Fire"

Due to the cleansing effects of Sakure Tree, it has been repelled but if the tree didn't exist, it would be a disaster. By planting the seed at a certain time in the past from the future, it would create a paradox since Makoto won't need to plant it in the past becuz the tree was always there. Mage N stated that Teyvat's fate can't be easily changed even with the Irminsul manipulation. The only possiblity to achieve is wordlines or timelines.
Can you give scan for this?

Is this mean Ei get transportation from another time line? did Makoto intent ei to abandon her old timeline or something.

I think low 2-C is fine but timeline stuff seem reached maybe changing past just doesn't effect Archon memory (this likely to grant Archon acauslity) But Irminsul Tree can still manipulate they memory

I think low 2-C is fine but timeline stuff seem reached maybe changing past just doesn't effect Archon memory (this likely to grant Archon acauslity) But Irminsul Tree can still manipulate they memory
The difference between Irminsul memory manipulation and Istaroth's time travel is how Irminsul manipulation can't affect the physical reality while Istaroth's time travel made the plant grows physically. Greater Lord Rukkhadevata removed herself from existence using Irminsul but her creations, Akasha system still exists. If you do that in time travel, removing herself from existence would also affect this future.

The difference between Irminsul memory manipulation and Istaroth's time travel is how Irminsul manipulation can't affect the physical reality while Istaroth's time travel made the plant grows physically. Greater Lord Rukkhadevata removed herself from existence using Irminsul but her creations, Akasha system still exists. If you do that in time travel, removing herself from existence would also affect this future.
I known i just say that time travel may doesn't effect Archon but direct memory manipulation still effective.

that will grant Archone Acausality type 1

I known i just say that time travel may doesn't effect Archon but direct memory manipulation still effective.

that will grant Archone Acausality type 1
Archons are affected by both Irminsul Memory Manipulation and Time Travel. Only raiden ei remembered the original timeline because she was in Makoto's realm of consciousness at that time. When she came back from Khaeri'ah, everything was changed

Archons are affected by both Irminsul Memory Manipulation and Time Travel. Only raiden ei remembered the original timeline because she was in Makoto's realm of consciousness at that time. When she came back from Khaeri'ah, everything was changed
So she is outside of time got its.

still doesn't mean she travel to another timeline.

Hmmm... so where were we... Let's get started.
Each leaf world is already 2-A and Genshin is a leaf world. I don't really understand the point of all of this. However, the fact that it's been mentioned that Genshin has a corner in space-time, which makes the Genshin universe rather finite... Anyway, I think this should be all good but these are rather a downgrade rather than an upgrade. Except for the part where the Narwhal is said to be from another planet when inferring the term "world"; the Traveller is explicitly implied to be from a different dimension while also stated to be from a different "world".
It's only said to implant memories but not doesn't mean it has control over it. I'd consider this limited Memory Manipulation at most, but the given description just feels too iffy to have any qualifications with Memory Manipulation.
From what I recall, all of history was rewritten and IIRC, changing history can qualify for Casuality Manipulation instead. Though, considering that can only accessed through Irminsul which is a place, I doubt any characters can have that ability.
Genshin Universe is Low 2-C tier for having space-time structure with possible higher dimensions inherited from Imaginary Tree (Although no one would scale to this).
The cosmology is 2-C at most. 2-A is no longer viable because space-time is explicitly said to have a corner. And that statement about Teyvat's fate cannot be easily altered by Irminsul is a contradiction: all history regarding Rukkhadevata and Balladeer have been erased, with absolutely no one having a single memory of them. That process wasn't tedious as Wanderer just had to make a wish.

Gods
  • True Gods
    • True Gods are gods from Celestia which is controlled by Heavenly Principles (Primordial One). That includes the god who serve as The Sustainer Of Heavenly Principles, The God Of Time Istaroth, God of Life and other shining shades of Heavenly Principle.
    • Sustainer is capable of fighting the traveler sibling at their original states (which is stronger than current state) and even sealed their power and forcibly teleported. Destroyed Khaenri'ah.
While I do agree that the True Gods are far superior to the archons, nothing presented here really quantifies a tiering for them.
A higher power doesn't mean anything by itself; it'll need to be specified. And it's been said Htoratsi is the ruler of time; that itself doesn't mean anything.
Hmmm... biological manipulation and arguably soul/mind manipulation since humans need an essence.
Curse manipulation and fate manipulation as it seems, but then again, as I said before higher level is too vague to mean anything itself.
  • This would enough to deduce that True Gods are on another level compare to Archons and other low and high gods. Considering how Istaorth can change the possible future by creating a new timeline, its master, Primordial One would be comparable or higher than that. True Gods' tier would be unknown since they have not much feats but Cosmology should be 2-C.
Has it been said that the Primordial One created everything? Including the Universe that contains worlds such as Teyvat, the Abyss, Khaenriha, Traveller's world, etc.?
That profile does not have references. And why did you link Dvalin's page? And the fact that lots of sections is unknown makes it not so able to host as an official page on our wiki.

It's only said to implant memories but not doesn't mean it has control over it. I'd consider this limited Memory Manipulation at most, but the given description just feels too iffy to have any qualifications with Memory Manipulation.
In bedtime story quest, Caribert stated that implanting memories is only the lower level ability. Once it becomes the Loom Of Fate, it becomes a tool that can change the entire world.
The cosmology is 2-C at most. 2-A is no longer viable because space-time is explicitly said to have a corner. And that statement about Teyvat's fate cannot be easily altered by Irminsul is a contradiction: all history regarding Rukkhadevata and Balladeer have been erased, with absolutely no one having a single memory of them. That process wasn't tedious as Wanderer just had to make a wish.
2-C is acceptable. The statement about Teyvat's fate being hard to change isn't a contradiction. An event, whoever did this was already happened and it is set in stone as Fate. You can change the process but the result will be the same. Also Irminsul manipulation neither create nor erase existences physically. Just like how Balladeer still exists in another identity. This is really different from Istaroth's time manipulation where the entire outcome is changed.
Has it been said that the Primordial One created everything?
As stated in the profile page, Primordial One did create Celestia, Human Realm and Three Moons including innumerable meteorites in the form of stars. Primordial One also participated in creating life form, land masses. Primordial One 2-C scaling from being superior to Istaroth. Since Istaroth was once a part of Primordial One, whatever she can do, Primordial One can also do.
That profile does not have references. And why did you link Dvalin's page? And the fact that lots of sections is unknown makes it not so able to host as an official page on our wiki.
Sorry, I'm new to making profile pages and I copied the template from Dvalin page so......I will update it later on.

Last edited:
In bedtime story quest, Caribert stated that implanting memories is only the lower level ability. Once it becomes the Loom Of Fate, it becomes a tool that can change the entire world.
This works I suppose.
This is only setting a hypothesis. Nothing here implies that the result cannot be changed.
Also Irminsul manipulation neither create nor erase existences physically. Just like how Balladeer still exists in another identity. This is really different from Istaroth's time manipulation where the entire outcome is changed.
Not really. Wanderer also lost its memory; he wasn't born as Scaramouche and he only wished for Scaramouche to disappear, but not himself.
As stated in the profile page, Primordial One did create Celestia, Human Realm and Three Moons including innumerable meteorites in the form of stars. Primordial One also participated in creating life form, land masses.
Hm, I see.
Sorry, I'm new to making profile pages and I copied the template from Dvalin page so......I will update it later on.
It'll be good if you can fill out the important sections of the page. After the basics are done, I'll see what I can help out with.

This is only setting a hypothesis. Nothing here implies that the result cannot be changed. Not really. Wanderer also lost its memory; he wasn't born as Scaramouche and he only wished for Scaramouche to disappear, but not himself.
Still Nahida had to fought with Fake God just like original event. She just can't find Scaramouche in the robot after that. Mage N's hypothesis isn't baseless. Before Scaramouche erases himself, the vase was broken becuz Paimon accidently push it down after hearing about possiblity of scaramouche's idea. If Paimon doesn't remember scara, she won't act that way. So, the vase will never be broken. But still the vase is in broken state even after Irminsul manipulation. Also previous Dendero archon removed herself from everyone memories but her products still exist which shouldn't happen.

I assume you agree with this crt. I will make necessary changes to the profile page. For more, I need someone to calculate Sustainer's feat on destroying Khaeir'ah. I can't calculate so it'd be good if someone do the calculation. Also I would also want to make Greater Lord RukkaDevata's profile page since she stated herself to be the avatar of Irminsul.

Each leaf world is already 2-A and Genshin is a leaf world. I don't really understand the point of all of this. However, the fact that it's been mentioned that Genshin has a corner in space-time, which makes the Genshin universe rather finite... Anyway, I think this should be all good but these are rather a downgrade rather than an upgrade
It's neither a downgrade nor an upgrade but rather an affirmation on the scale of entire genshin cosmology since genshin has been dissed over being 5-B at most.
Also, Yae Miko's statement of "Corner of space time" is more of a flowery language instead of being literal since she doesn't know much about time. Makoto who understand time and eternity the most made this statement "Eterntiy extends time into infinity" which is more believable becuz she is the one who planned to plant the sakura tree.

I'm going to revise your page and once I'm done, you can publish it.

@GarrixianXD

Are you coming back to this?
I deeply apologise for the delay; should have mentioned I was going to take a break from the site hence my activity has been significantly cut off. Anyhow, the profile needs their speed, durability and striking strength listed with ratings. As of currently, the page cannot be published until the criteria have been fulfilled. I currently have other things to work on than dedicating effort to revising profiles, so yeah, I'm not returning to this. Also, the OP should be more knowledgable in Genshin than me so I don't think they'll have much of a difficulty resolving the issue with their sandbox.

Last edited:
Anyhow, the profile needs their speed, durability and striking strength listed with ratings. As of currently, the page cannot be published until the criteria have been fulfilled. I currently have other things to work on than dedicating effort to revising profiles, so yeah, I'm not returning to this. Also, the OP should be more knowledgable in Genshin than me so I don't think they'll have much of a difficulty resolving the issue with their sandbox.
There're too little feats for Primordial One since we've never actually see them in game. In book's lore, Primordial One did sent several divine nails to suppress the forbidden knowledge but they are not that big in size and also not much impact had happened scale wise. Even if we calculate that, it would be inferior to Archons. The same goes for speed, durability and striking strength. Should I just add upscale from currently strongest genshin profiles?

Back