• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Doflamingo CRT

In this small Crt im just going to propose that we make a new key for doflamingo , my reasoning is simple

when he fought luffy most of his internal organs were destroyed and he would have been extremely fatigued since he fought law and had the giant bird cage up , which we know paramecia users can get easily fatigued if they over use their devil fruit powers , so this is my proposition

Likely Island level ( far higher then his previous key )

If its okay i would also add one or two more keys after this one

higher with awakening ( stronger then before )
and perhaps higher with haki ( stronger then in his base )

the characters who are affected would be crocodile ( fought a healthy doflamingo during marineford without any serious damage done to one another ) and perhaps Law

Disagree, most of the scaling on his profile already covers before he got hit by the Gama knife, there's no reason for a new key.

Disagree, most of the scaling on his profile already covers before he got hit by the Gama knife, there's no reason for a new key.
thats not what i was arguing for , i was more arguing that because he was able to hold luffy in gear fourth back even after the gamma knife he should be island level at full power when not fatally injured and exhausted

it even makes sense based of his scaling , vergo is large mountain level , doflamingo should scale fairly above him even with his full body haki in base , so at full power , using him being fatally injured and exhausted when fighting luffy and making him resort to the king king gun as well as him scaling firmly above vergo , a new key stating he's island level at full power isn't that outrages

thats not what i was arguing for , i was more arguing that because he was able to hold luffy in gear fourth back even after the gamma knife he should be island level at full power when not fatally injured and exhausted
He held back Luffy with the sheer number of strings and keeping his distance. His string and awakening string durability shouldn't lower just because Doflamingo himself was injured and both were completely torn through by a no named attack by Gear Fourth.

since he fought law and had the giant bird cage up , which we know paramecia users can get easily fatigued if they over use their devil fruit powers
Not really... Luffy uses his devil fruit and doesn't become fatigued... I haven't seen any statement doffy getting fatigued from bird cage...

Also luffy himself was fighting for much more and longer than doffy...

Back