• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small CRT for Gods (Dragon ball)

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Grant the gods in DBS Little/limited causality manpipulation or limit acausality type 4. The reason for this is that when Beerus killed Zamasu in the past, his future self Black shouldn't have been erased since the timeline would split into two other timelines with one black timeline still alive and the other never existed. However, Beerus asserts that when a god kills a god in the past, it directly affects Spacetime and the present/future and thus obliterates Black in the present and future. Acausality type 4 because he also claims this is because Mortal Logic cannot be applied to the gods, implying that Gods operate and interact according to a distinct causal/logic system that allows them to interact with each other is not bound by the Law of Normal Causility and time paradoxical, it also explains why this event occurs only when Gods interact.

Also grant Black Goku/Zamasu Causality manipulation or resist it with a time ring because the reason the time ring helps him survive anything that happened in the past including being wiped out in the past by Beerus is because it causes the action of Beerus hakai Zamasu to split into two timelines as usual. This also upgrades the time ring's Acausality type 1 ability with resistance/negation to things that disable normal type 1 acausality.

I think this was actually brought up before, but it was agreed that timelines in Dragon Ball don't really always work that way. It's more so that traveling through time just gives birth to more timelines. Also, that's not really Causality Manipulation and at best; Acausality is only type 1 but even that's countered by a new timeline born theorem.

I may have more details later.

I gave many options because not sure what it belongs to
But the dragon ball timeline is all about time travel = create more timelines in canon
Although it's rather vague as to whether it's due to the time paradox or true time travel is practically impossible when in both the manga and the anime.

Also, Beerus was able to defy fate in super. Both in the series and in Toei's time chart, it says beerus' actions broke the timeloop created by Zamasu. Everything up till his action being the same in the timeloop.

What the hell, how do you come to this headcanon
There was a timeloop in the future trunks saga. Beerus broke this loop with his actions. Breaking a pre destined event with your actions would be defying fate. Delinate why this wouldn't be the case.

Last edited:
I won't give my opinion yet. However, I do think it'd be good if you could structure your sentences a bit better.
For example:
Grant the gods in DBS Little/limited causality manpipulation or limit acausality type 4.
The reasoning for this is: When Beerus killed Zamasu in the past, his future self Black shouldn't have been erased, since the timeline would split into two other timelines with one black timeline still alive and the other never existed.
However, Beerus asserts that when a god kills a god in the past, it directly affects Spacetime and the present/future and thus obliterates Black in the present and future.
This is Acausality type 4 because he also claims this is because Mortal Logic cannot be applied to the gods, implying that Gods operate and interact according to a distinct causal/logic system that allows them to interact with each other is not bound by the Law of Normal Causility and time paradoxical, it also explains why this event occurs only when Gods interact.
Since all of it bunched up might confuse some people.

Back