• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small change to the Powerscaling page

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
This is a section of the current Powerscaling page.

As without powerscaling and going purely by feats, many characters would end up being "Unknown" in stats or be lowballed to absurd extents. Such as Whis being weaker than Piccolo going by pure feats. Monster Garou being weaker than Genos. Or characters who have consistently been said and shown to have power on par with Planet level beings be rated as Wall level.

It's a bit outdated now. By pure feats, Garou is stronger than Genos by far.

So I think we just need to replace them with an alternate pair of characters as an example.

I agree, we should probably think of a different example. Doesn't have to be a different verse nor does it have to be OPM, but should probably be another well known verse example. But preferably other than Dragon Ball since the "Whis being lower than Piccolo" is an example already used and still valid.

It took me a hot minute to just remember who Sakumo Hakate was. We should probably pick characters that are popular, as it'll help get the point across to the reader easier.

I also think that it should be from a finished series so it wouldnt have to change again.

I also think that it should be from a finished series so it wouldnt have to change again.
Same thing could be said about Dragon Ball in Whis being stronger than Piccolo. But upscaling is what most angels have their rating anyways.

But I was about to mention Shanks being weaker than Zoro.

Tanktop Master doesn't have better calculated feats than Genos, nor is he stronger. We're looking for a pair that consists of Character A having a good feat, while character B is much stronger via powerscaling chain but lackluster via his own feats.

Post-Crisis Superman and Wonder Woman?
Not sure how many 4-B feats there are in the Post-Crisis continuity, because the DC page only lists two overall.

Sure. By "feats" Ulquiorra is more powerful than anything Shinigami Aizen has shown but Aizen is more powerful.
So I guess that can be used then? Bleach is also a quite popular verse in VSBW. Could you apply this if there's no issues with that?

Back