• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Bumblebee Upgrade maybe? (Transformers 5 Spoilers)

So, first of all, spoilers for the newest movie. What'd you expect.

So the small upgrade is in the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCl8kKXvhxs&feature=youtu.be&t=7s

Bumblebee seems to willingly seperate himself and let the humans think he died, and then later reforms himself with gravity pull or something (None of the pieces are connected at all).

This isn't a 1-off thing either, he later does the same in his fight against Optim- I mean Nemesis Prime. Actually in this case, the pieces didn't come off willingly and more slashed and hacked off.

https://youtu.be/tEXdgF-iI4Y?t=37s

This is the scene in question. At least this would probably warrant some sort of re-attachment ability. This seems pretty clear to me.

Its a bit weird, since this ability came from nowwhere but eventually this could count as come kind of regen. High-Mid would be too much, since basically every transfromer dies by cutting there heads off or getting a headshot. Perhabs this counts as Low-Mid regen ?

Well, if he had been blown to pieces and reformed, it would be High-Mid Regenerationn, but since all of the pieces were intact, I am not sure how to rate this. Perhaps we could simply mention it as self-reassembly?

Agreed.

(Watch as Bumblebee Regen from only a severed arm in the next movie. It's gonna happen!)

Back