• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this.

Also, I wanted to say that Venti didn't just throw Pilos Peak, he sheared the top of all Mountains of Mondstadt till the borders of Liyue( weirdly flat top mountains) and yeeted it.

I also agree with Class-P lifting strength for Prime Barbatos as I was able to get a similar value for Morax using the creation of Mount Tianheng feat.

wait where is that feat from? that could actually be useful
"In the beginning, Rex Lapis descended. He lowered the tides, raised Mt. Tianheng, and calmed the waves." Stone Tablet Compilations Vol 1.

Despite the map displaying the name "Mt. Tianheng" over the peaks west of Liyue Harbor, the mountain range north of the Harbor through which passes the road leading to Guili Plains is also part of Mt. Tianheng.

Moreover, it was also probably during the raising of Mount Tianheng Liyue Harbour's Bedrock was created. (Liyue Harbour's Bedrock is considered to be divine in nature and the rock from it forged spears that can pierce a dragon's scale)

Edit: Nevermind, I had mad a mistake while calculating. It is Class T. So, close to being Class P.

Last edited:
This calc is equivalent to raising the mountain at a velocity of 135m/s. Maybe that's just me, but that seems a quite quick.
Well he did also throw it hundreds of miles into the ocean, in what we can assume was a pretty short amount of time so I don't think the speed is far fetched

Well he did also throw it hundreds of miles into the ocean, in what we can assume was a pretty short amount of time so I don't think the speed is far fetched
Did it actually say throw? Pretty sure the only thing that was thrown was the GAA (which would scale way above 6-C if calced).

"In the beginning, Rex Lapis descended. He lowered the tides, raised Mt. Tianheng, and calmed the waves." Stone Tablet Compilations Vol 1.

Despite the map displaying the name "Mt. Tianheng" over the peaks west of Liyue Harbor, the mountain range north of the Harbor through which passes the road leading to Guili Plains is also part of Mt. Tianheng.

Moreover, it was also probably during the raising of Mount Tianheng Liyue Harbour's Bedrock was created. (Liyue Harbour's Bedrock is considered to be divine in nature and the rock from it forged spears that can pierce a dragon's scale)

Edit: Nevermind, I had mad a mistake while calculating. It is Class T. So, close to being Class P.
This is just a matter of "game mechanics", the wiki is talking about gameplay, where some areas are considered part of the MT area. Tianheng, but they are not part of MT. Tianheng in lore.
This calculation has been accepted for a while now and got a 6-C+ result
The ocean is on average 3700 meters deep? I'm thinking of using this in the Morax calculus.
So all of the Archon Tier characters (aka Barbatos, Morax, Raiden Shogun, Azhdaha, Durin, Xiao, Beidou, Cyno) should be upgraded to 6-C+
Why would characters like Beidou, Xiao and Cyno be archon level? Xiao, Beidou, an army, adeptis and others were losing badly to Osial, Cyno is the most arguable, as the Wanderer vs Cyno thing has to be discussed further.

Last edited:
This is just a matter of "game mechanics", the wiki is talking about gameplay, where some areas are considered part of the MT area. Tianheng, but they are not part of MT. Tianheng in lore.

Where exactly is this said? I don't remember it being said that he uprooted and cut through all the mountains of Mondstadt or that he reached the edges of Liyue.
Mount Tianheng is a Mountain Range, not a Mountain. I didn't include flat regions only the Mountainous Regions. Also, if you read Lithic/Lithos? Spear, it kinda implues that Liyue Harbour's Bedrock might not be natural at all and it waa created by Morax. Tho, I didn't include it.

Primarily by exploring the map. Might not be the most acceptable answer however you can see a lot of stuff that are not written in book or skill when you explore the map and compare Geography.

When you look at the Dragonspine's and its surrounding Geography by gliding from The Skyfrost Nail or even the World Map, you notice weirdly flat Mountain Peaks. The lands surrounding Dragonspine seems incomplete and unnatural. Weirdly jutting put at angles.

In Lore explaination,

According to Venti, the archipelago used to be called the Haar Islands. The islands were created during the terraforming of Mondstadt; as Barbatos reshaped the region, he split off the tops from mountains which then landed upside-down in the sea, becoming the archipelago. Which when looking at tge World Map in Dragonspine we can see flat top Mountains. Moreover,

Mona : I once read somewhere that the Anemo Archon Barbatos, once used his divine power to mobilize the winds and blow the ice and snow from the face of the earth. The whole landscape of Mondstadt was changed.

Mona: The mountains of that age were replaced by the vast stretch of ocean we see today. Still, a mountain that high? Drop it into the ocean and it'll still leave a trace.

Mona: The summit still reaches just above the water's surface. So, the place known as Pilos Peak in Leonard's day is today known...

Mona: The summit still reaches just above the water's surface. So, the place known as Pilos Peak in Leonard's day is today known...as "Musk Reef." (Unreconciled Stars Event)

But yes, the average depth of the Ocean is 3700m.

Last edited:
Mount Tianheng is a Mountain Range, not a Mountain. I didn't include flat regions only the Mountainous Regions.

Primarily by exploring the map. Might not be the most acceptable however you can see a lot of stuff that are not written in book or skill when you explore the map and compare Geography.

When you look at the Dragonspine's and its surrounding Geography by gliding from The Skyfrost Nail or even the World Map, you notice weirdly flat Mountain Peaks. The lands surrounding Dragonspine seems incomplete and unnatural. Wierldy jutting put at angles.

In Lore explaination,

According to Venti, the archipelago used to be called the Haar Islands. The islands were created during the terraforming of Mondstadt; as Barbatos reshaped the region, he split off the tops from mountains which then landed upside-down in the sea, becoming the archipelago. Which when looking at tge World Map in Dragonspine we can see flat top Mountains. Moreover,
If Venti had messed with Dragonspine, most of it wouldn't exist, he would certainly have cut most of the entire mountain, or the entire site, plus it would be without ice and snow, Venti just took the ice and snow off of it Mondstadt, he just wanted to remove the ice and snow from Mondstadt, he wouldn't have to mess with the dragonspine.
Many of Genshin's mountains are straight and seem to be missing some piece or something, look at some of Liyue's mountains for example, besides the but, I saw it in gameplay, and they look like normal mountains to me.
And I don't know if you know, but there were many events (some destructive) in Dragonspine that had no direct relation with Venti, in addition to the ancient civilization that lived there, fights, some possible involvements with celestia, etc. It's not just Venti's actions that can terraform/destroy mountains.
Yes, I've also seen it in a book saying that the citizens who stayed in the guilli plains lived north of MT. Tianheng, but after the catastrophe, they went to the south of Mt. Tianheng (Liyue port), but I'm still not sure.
Mona : I once read somewhere that the Anemo Archon Barbatos, once used his divine power to mobilize the winds and blow the ice and snow from the face of the earth. The whole landscape of Mondstadt was changed.

Mona: The mountains of that age were replaced by the vast stretch of ocean we see today. Still, a mountain that high? Drop it into the ocean and it'll still leave a trace.

Mona: The summit still reaches just above the water's surface. So, the place known as Pilos Peak in Leonard's day is today known...

Mona: The summit still reaches just above the water's surface. So, the place known as Pilos Peak in Leonard's day is today known...as "Musk Reef." (Unreconciled Stars Event)
Yes, he terraformed Mondstadt, but nothing indicates that he did this with all the mountains, an example of this is the Starsnatch Cliff, and other mountains that would have been completely swept away.
But yes, the average depth of the Ocean is 3700m.
So Morax's spears were 3700 meters? According to Alice, the spears went to the bottom of the sea.

This would even give me an idea for a calculation

Last edited:
So Morax's spears were 3700 meters? According to Alice, the spears went to the bottom of the sea.

This would even give me an idea for a calculation
Way bigger. What we are seeing are just eroded spearheads. All the handle have long broken off even 500 years ago.

If you consider The Vortex Vanquisher, The spear head only makes up around 20-22% of the spear. It would mean these spears are atleast 12 km long.

The primary issue would be the unknown speed it was thrown. Is it the speed of Abulation? The speed of a Meteor? The speed of a Comet? These are from his artifact descriptions or from his ult animations.

Also, how many did he drop? The Yakasha Cutscene implies he drops 10 at a time. His character story about his hatred for Sea-Food stated that he created a Storm of Stone Spears.

Edit: Typos and additional info.

Way bigger. What we are seeing are just eroded spearheads. All the handle have long broken off even 500 years ago.

If you consider The Vortex Vanquisher, The spear head only makes up around 20-22% of the spear. It would mean these spears are atleast 12 km long.

The primary issue would be the unknown speed it was thrown. Is it the speed of Abulation? The speed of a Meteor? The speed of a Comet? These are from his artifact descriptions or from his ult animations.

Also, how many did he drop? The Yakasha Cutscene implies he drops 10 at a time. His character story about his hatred for Sea-Food stated that he created a Storm of Stone Spears.

Edit: Typos and additional info.
Well, we can just measure what little we have on the map (height, diameter, etc) and in the lore, and maybe see if they accept a highball (increase the diameter and height of the spears/mountains a bit) and see if they accept ( since they were VERY eroded over time), not to mention that the number and size were much larger.
Velocity is not possible to measure as far as I know (because I don't have anything that indicates velocity), but the end result will increase in many Morax prime stats (ap, shield, lift force with geo manipulation, etc).

Aside from Cyno, Xiao, and Beidou; it’s agreeable

Last edited:
I disagree with Xiao, Beidou and Cyno escalating to this, but I agree with the rest.
Xiao and Beidou scales to 6-C from Zhongli interfering with a battle somewhat… And that’s only a slight possibility, making their 6-C invalid anyways

Xiao and Beidou scales to 6-C from Zhongli interfering with a battle somewhat… And that’s only a slight possibility, making their 6-C invalid anyways
Beidou had lost against Haishan many times before. Beidou literally spent 4 days with an entire crew with constant guns, ropes, etc. Fighting Haishan, and only managed to kill him after he was tired and obviously very weakened, how is something like that considered archon level? Zhongli is beating Osial who is MUCH stronger than Haishan like it's nothing (Which was still winning against Nigguang, adeptis, Xiao, Beidou, Beidou crew, among others), and people come to say that Beidou with such a feat and Archon level? For God's sake.
About Xiao, we are talking about Haishan, he obviously scales far below the monsters that REALLY need Zhongli's intervention, Osial for example can fight the entire crew of Beidou, Beidou, Adeptis, Xiao, Traveler, among others, in addition to but, where is it said that I need Morax's intervention to stop Haishan?

Beidou had lost against Haishan many times before. Beidou literally spent 4 days with an entire crew with constant guns, ropes, etc. Fighting Haishan, and only managed to kill him after he was tired and obviously very weakened, how is something like that considered archon level? Zhongli is beating Osial who is MUCH stronger than Haishan like it's nothing (Which was still winning against Nigguang, adeptis, Xiao, Beidou, Beidou crew, among others), and people come to say that Beidou with such a feat and Archon level? For God's sake.
About Xiao, we are talking about Haishan, he obviously scales far below the monsters that REALLY need Zhongli's intervention, Osial for example can fight the entire crew of Beidou, Beidou, Adeptis, Xiao, Traveler, among others, in addition to but, where is it said that I need Morax's intervention to stop Haishan?
Yea, that rating really is iffy. The most likely character to scale to that level is Xiao though there's not really much sufficient evidence.

Yea, that rating really is iffy. The most likely character to scale to that level is Xiao though there's not really much sufficient evidence.
I'll see if I can get the energy to downgrade later. Actually there are quite a few downgrades I'd like to do to some back side characters on the wiki.

The ocean is on average 3700 meters deep? I'm thinking of using this in the Morax calculus.

Why would characters like Beidou, Xiao and Cyno be archon level? Xiao, Beidou, an army, adeptis and others were losing badly to Osial, Cyno is the most arguable, as the Wanderer vs Cyno thing has to be discussed further.
The reason I mentioned Cyno, Beidou and Xiao is because we already have them scaling to Archon tier. I myself don't agree with it but I also couldn't be bothered to make a downgrade thread

The reason I mentioned Cyno, Beidou and Xiao is because we already have them scaling to Archon tier. I myself don't agree with it but I also couldn't be bothered to make a downgrade thread
Beidou, who couldn't even beat Haishan by herself (who is ABSURDLY weaker than even Osial), scales to Archon level... Are you sure she doesn't scale to max Minor God level (still overestimation)? By the way, Cyno's scale has been removed.

Beidou, who couldn't even beat Haishan by herself (who is ABSURDLY weaker than even Osial), scales to Archon level... Are you sure she doesn't scale to max Minor God level (still overestimation)? By the way, Cyno's scale has been removed.
She is listed as possible 6-C, my thought process while making the thread was that anyone listed as 6-C is considered archon tier and thus would scale to the calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back