• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small additions to The One-Above-All.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an Small Revision for The One-Above-All. I basically wanna add some things to his profile as well as add scans to his already existing ones.

These are the additions:

Adding scans to already existing abilities:​

Healing scans:
  • The One-Above-All, heals Peter Parker’s Bloody hands. As seen here. Comic = Sensational Spider-Man Vol. 2 #40
  • The One-Above-All Heals Bill from his moment of Death. As seen here. Comic = Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill Issue #6.

Adding new abilities with scans:

BFR and Teleportation: Teleported both himself and Peter to a distant beach. As seen here. Comic = Sensational Spider-Man Vol. 2 #40

Last edited:
I feel adding such abilities is really redundant to what is the god tier, creator-of-all, etc etch character.

Like, just the reality warping should cover everything.

I feel adding such abilities is really redundant to what is the god tier, creator-of-all, etc etch character.

This is a good point. He should logically have virtually every power around, so reality warping does cover a lot at least.

Healing and BFR/Teleportation are fine (although they do need citations). As for resurrection, if Bill was just on the verge of death and not actually dead, wouldn’t that just fall under Healing?

What others said. Other abilities are fine but not sure about resurrection.

Although disagreed with what someone else said above by merging them under reality warping. In that case we can just ignore everyone's ability under one power and call it a day.

Healing and BFR/Teleportation are fine (although they do need citations). As for resurrection, if Bill was just on the verge of death and not actually dead, wouldn’t that just fall under Healing?
Thank you for the evaluations.
What others said. Other abilities are fine but not sure about resurrection.

Although disagreed with what someone else said above by merging them under reality warping. In that case we can just ignore everyone's ability under one power and call it a day.
Okay. Never mind then.

I read through the comic quickly, but that's just healing. Because Bill is still alive with TOAA shows up in front of him.

So just healing.

Okay. So have we reached a consensus here then?

Okay. That is probably fine then. I can unlock the profile page if somebody is willing to apply this.

Just wanna say that our goal is to index stuff to the best possible, so any feat shown should be separated from something vague af like "Reality Warping".

Common sense and knowledge should tell you that for characters of this magnitude, something as redundant like healing normal humans shouldn't be something to be questioned or evidenced.

Common sense and knowledge should tell you that for characters of this magnitude, something as redundant like healing normal humans shouldn't be something to be questioned or evidenced.
And it's fiction. You could easily be the equivalent of God in your verse but be unable to resurrect someone.

Everything should be treated the same way in term of proof.

Thank you. Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back