• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JED

This isn't a major, verse-revising CRT, just a small, quick one. I noticed a couple of abilities missing from the profiles that really are already accepted by aren't listed so I'l just name them off real quick.

Sonic
Time Stop (via Chaos Control and Time Stop)

Shadow
Mid-Regen (like Sonic, comes back from being crushed flat)

Silver
Time Stop (via Chaos Control)

Mid-Regen (like Sonic, comes back from being crushed flat)

Time Eater
Void Manipulation (His erasing of timelines converts them directly to White Space, which itself as said on TE's page is a colorless void of non-existence. In addition, him erasing time directly leads to him erasing all the other characters besides the hedgehogs, which they then needed to be restored from)

Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Metal Sonic
Resistance to Void Manipulation (as they are unaffected by Time Eater converting their timelines into White Space)

Last edited:
Since I partially inspired this thread to exist. I obviously agree. Though Sonic is also missing Time Stop which I’d like to add too just in case

Reactions: JED
Sonic does this without an Emerald, and the move is named Time Stop
We don't really know if Sonic has an emerald or not, and that's just an unofficial name from the sonic wikia to index it, and they even say it's equivalent to Chaos Control, Sonic probably says "time stop" in order to not spoil his ability to use it from later in the Hero Story

I agree

Just note Sonic and Silver’s abilities would be listed as “possibly”, for accuracy.

Pretty sure the only one it'd be a "possibly" for is Silver. Sonic's already shown the capability of stopping time (potentially even without a Chaos Emerald).

But even then Silver's experienced the Time Manipulating aspect of Chaos Control from Shadow giving him that kick to his dome, so he knows it exists.

For clarification, in Silver’s 06 ending Blaze instructs him to stop time and seal Iblis in another dimension, implying he can do so.
image0.png

For clarification, in Silver’s 06 ending Blaze instructs him to stop time and seal Iblis in another dimension, implying he can do so.
image0.png
Easily one of the worst cutscenes in the entire Sonic franchise and Blaze appearing in 06 will always be non-canon to me period.

Anyway I agree with the above proposals, ofc the possibly having time stop ability for Silver is fine but I'm definitely leaning towards just giving full on time stop with the above shown terrible cutscene.

We don't really know if Sonic has an emerald or not, and that's just an unofficial name from the sonic wikia to index it, and they even say it's equivalent to Chaos Control, Sonic probably says "time stop" in order to not spoil his ability to use it from later in the Hero Story
The move’s official name is actually Time Stop, it’s in the game, its manuals, and guidebooks.

Probably to hide that it's actualy Chaos Control, again it acts exactly like it and Sonic never shows to be able to just use a time stop like this

Probably to hide that it's actualy Chaos Control, again it acts exactly like it and Sonic never shows to be able to just use a time stop like this
Capability? I was thinking “possibly” would be better (changing mind for Silver since Blaze outright stated Silver could do it) but there’s a scan for Sonic?
That’s an interesting theory but there is no way to prove that. But even if we agree the User Sonic should have time stop because of Chaos Control anyways. So the Time Stop ability doesn’t matter really

That’s an interesting theory but there is no way to prove that.
There is though, the move is literally exactly the same as every single appearence from Chaos Control, for example in Sonic Heroes, Sonic has his blue tornado and Shadow has his black tornado, and yet both obviously are tornados even though they have different names, it's extremely clear that "Time Stop" is simply just Chaos Control with the visual and external context of the game

Sonic can stop time with Chaos Control, it's that simple

We can just add Sonic possibly has Time Stop without a CE because that ability, it's not the first time he's shown using Time Control abilities by himself (see Time Break).

I think the possibly should be more reserved for stuff like sealing in another dimension for Sonic since.
I don’t think he knows he can do that with CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back