• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Additions For Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. "Toon Force" for Goku, this hilarious peak comedy moment is in DBS Episode 70, where big dumb Kakorot cannot control his power enough to throw a baseball at a reasonable speed. (Controlling his power, Goku can't do that...)

It would slot into his "Occasional Limited Breaking the Fourth Wall", which is already on his profile.

Occasional Limited Breaking the Fourth Wall and Toon Force. Only applies to DBS Anime Goku

2. Limited Electricity Manipulation

As a Super Saiyan 3, he constantly releases electric bolts in all directions. Addition needed for DBS Anime/Manga Goku

3. Attack Reflection (By spinning around at high speeds, Goku can attack his opponents and even deflect attacks). Applies to Original DB (21st Budokai Key), Z Manga and DBS Anime/Manga Goku

4. Likely Stealth Mastery (Goku should have the ability to reduce his Ki to nothing to avoid the opponents presence) and Status Effect Inducement (via Blindness; Solar Flare a technique that cause blindness with flashes of light) needs to be transferrred from his DBZ Manga profile to DBS Anime/Manga

Last edited:
Electricity Manip should be for SSJ2 too. And Stealth Mastery shouldn't be limited. He's reduced his Ki to nothing multiple times in the 23rd TBD and Goku Black arc.

Agree with everything except Attack Reflection. Don't think that feat qualifies tbh.

1. Yes

2. ??? I never put limited before Stealth Mastery

3. "Attack Reflection is the explicit ability to turn one's opponent's attacks against them" Revolving Attack according to Daizenshuu 7: A technique where you spin your legs around an axis at high speeds and attack the opponent. Even the opponents’ attacks are deflected. How does this not qualify?

Electricity Manip should be for SSJ2 too. And Stealth Mastery shouldn't be limited. He's reduced his Ki to nothing multiple times in the 23rd TBD and Goku Black arc.

Agree with everything except Attack Reflection. Don't think that feat qualifies tbh.
1. Yes

3. "Attack Reflection is the explicit ability to turn one's opponent's attacks against them" Revolving Attack according to Daizenshuu 7: A technique where you spin your legs around an axis at high speeds and attack the opponent. Even the opponents’ attacks are deflected. How does this not qualify?

I'm not too sure on that Toon Force feat, but yeah, rather than limited, I'd say "Minor Toon Force" would be warranted for such a negligible feat.

I agree with limited electricity manipulation, very blatant. I also agree with Status Effect Inducement, if it's on his Z profile, should be on his Super as well.

Now, my problems.
Attack Reflection is a no-no. He is just spinning at such speed that incoming objects would just be deflected via sheer force, it's no different than slapping a punch away. Something with enough force, an energy blast, etc, would still knock hin away. Not a hax, just a feat of strength.

Stealth Mastery should be limited, or minor. He becomes undetectable by Extrasensory Perception, nothing else. Doesn't mean he dominates any other stealth over the five senses.

Misread it. Mb. Though ''should have'' should still be changed to ''has''.
Because deflection =/= reflection. There's this though. But I doubt that would get accepeted either.

1. "Toon Force" for Goku, this hilarious peak comedy moment is in DBS Episode 70, where big dumb Kakorot cannot control his power enough to throw a baseball at a reasonable speed. (Controlling his power, Goku can't do that...)

It would slot into his "Occasional Limited Breaking the Fourth Wall", which is already on his profile.

Occasional Limited Breaking the Fourth Wall and Toon Force. Only applies to DBS Anime Goku

Sure.
2. Limited Electricity Manipulation

As a Super Saiyan 3, he constantly releases electric bolts in all directions. Addition needed for DBS Anime/Manga Goku

This is a no-go. This is an aura and nothing more.
3. Attack Reflection (By spinning around at high speeds, Goku can attack his opponents and even deflect attacks). Applies to Original DB (21st Budokai Key), Z Manga and DBS Anime/Manga Goku

There is also this :

Deflecting an attack and grabbing and redirecting an attack are not examples of Attack Reflection.
4. Likely Stealth Mastery (Goku should have the ability to reduce his Ki to nothing to avoid the opponents presence) and Status Effect Inducement (via Blindness; Solar Flare a technique that cause blindness with flashes of light) needs to be transferrred from his DBZ Manga profile to DBS Anime/Manga
sure...

Sure.

This is a no-go. This is an aura and nothing more.

Deflecting an attack and grabbing and redirecting an attack are not examples of Attack Reflection.

sure...
What do you think of my comment/suggestions, with the exception of electricity manipulation, which we disagree on.

It's an aura producing electricity. It's non-combat applicable, but still an example of electricity manipulation.

I'd say it's an animation effect for SSJ 3 goku.
Electricity Manipulation is, as its name suggests, the manipulation of electricity.
Aura is the ability to "have energy envelop the user", which is what this would fall under.
EM is generating, controlling or turning into electricity. The ability to produce electricity through said aura still falls under EM. Or are you saying it's just not electricity? We should still acknowledge it on the profiles.

disagree with this, it ain't toon force, he just threw the ball so fast it travelled the earth and it's afterimage perfectly appeared in repeatedely foward moving places

okay for real, i agree with charmander, but idk about stealth mastery, dbz characters sense ki better when it is not surpressed, like when characters power up far away, this seems more like a weakeness on the ESP they exploit.

Vegeta should have electricity manipulation too if he don’t have it already , by charging up his final flash he creates arcs of electricity.

1. Occasional Limited Breaking the Fourth Wall and minor Toon Force
2. minor Electricity Generation (As a Super Saiyan 2 and 3, his aura is engulfed by electricity)
3. Limited Stealth Mastery (Goku should have the ability to reduce his Ki to nothing to avoid the opponents presence)
4. Status Effect Inducement (via Blindness; Solar Flare a technique that cause blindness with flashes of light)

Anyone disagree with the above?

Last edited:
yeah, but he is not fully removing his presence there, just lowering his ki so others' ability can't pick him up, plus the first part even links to perception manip so it means your body as a whole

as i said, this is more like a weakeness to their ESP that can be exploited by surpressing their ki

oh right, forgot that scan, tbf it wasn't brought up but yeah that is stealth mastery

but still, ki surpressing is not directly dampening his presence, they simple can't sense ki surpressed enough.

also androids are not a good example, not having ki to be sensed is different from surpressing it enough for ki sensing to fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back