• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small addition to Zen'ō

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeno is described that nothing in the verse can affect him or anything.

HEY! KAIÔ- SHIN. IS THE LORD OF EVERYTHING IN THIS TIMELINE STILL AROUND? HUH? HMM... THE LORD OF EVERY- THING? I'M CERTAIN HE IS. NO ONE CAN DEFEAT THE LORD OF EVERY- THING.

here in the anime it is also mentioned

Proof of this, is presented well here, Zeno'oh withstood the destruction of a timeline and was completely fine

I think this fits perfectly with the said description of the anime and manga

Note: I'm not assuming that Zeno is invincible, as that is utter nonsense

I only want one invulnerability or something that fits Zeno's description ( be respectful )

The desciption does not say "nothing can affect him", it says "no one can defeat him", this is not invulnerability, he is simple stronger than everyone else, him tanking the timeline destruction is just durability
It doesn't even matter.

Even if it's mentioned he's Invulnerable, you'll not get Invulnerability because the mechanism behind the Invulnerability needs to be addressed.

That was discussed and accepted years ago

Also Supreme Kai states the same thing in the anime so zeno should have 2-C durability and not possibly 2-C durability 0:20
(also this could mean Zeno has resistance to a lot of the Hax in dbs as well but at minimum this should be 2-C Durabiltiy

Also Supreme Kai states the same thing in the anime so zeno should have 2-C durability and not possibly 2-C durability 0:20
(also this could mean Zeno has resistance to a lot of the Hax in dbs as well but at minimum this should be 2-C Durabiltiy

I think it's fair

Yes, he is type 2 due to being justice and order of the universe, probably the entire timeline since he leak to other timeline and Zeno need to erase the entire timeline to get rid of him
If he has been justice of the entire timeline then it would have affected trunks and other beings sense of justice itself which it didn't at that zeno destroying concept of justice would turn sense of justice for the entire universe cease which again wasn't the case. Also that everyone will have resistance to conceptual manipulation type 2 if that happens, it's stretched if anything.

If he has been justice of the entire timeline then it would have affected trunks and other beings sense of justice itself which it didn't at that zeno destroying concept of justice would turn sense of justice for the entire universe cease which again wasn't the case. Also that everyone will have resistance to conceptual manipulation type 2 if that happens, it's stretched if anything.
What the hell, what we know is he being the concept of justice and order, before he can even do anything he get erased, why should sense of justice is even mattered here is beyond me

What the hell, what we know is he being the concept of justice and order, before he can even do anything he get erased, why should sense of justice is even mattered here is beyond me
That's literally what type 2 conceptual manipulation standards are in here on vsbw. He don't have to manipulate concepts when he is conceptual justice/idea itself, just his sense of justice should be the one to exist and every being must have been turned there for him, also zeno destroying concept of justice for the entire timeline is big no, as it would imply that justice from the timeline has been cease to exist which wasn't the case again. Everyone there in the universe will have resistance to conceptual manipulation, no.

It still is conceptual erasure, which in Conceptual Manipulation page it is Destruction type, and i asked @Ultima_Reality , he confirmed
Ultima is knowledgeable in conceptual manipulation? Idts but even if he is, he have to come here and tell how it qualifies as in my eyes and what standards says, it doesn't.

Ultima is knowledgeable in conceptual manipulation? Idts but even if he is, he have to come here and tell how it qualifies as in my eyes and what standards says, it doesn't.
It qualifies, because again i already said, Conceptual AE1 being is practically the concept itself, erase it practically is Destruction type in Conceptual Manipulation page, and feel free to ask him in

Actually, i propose that Zen'o should have Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), he erased IZ, and IZ is the concept itself (concept of justice and order) so it fit the conceptual destruction
i agree with Reiner and also destroying someone with CM doesn't give the destroyer CM

It qualifies, because again i already said, Conceptual AE1 being is practically the concept itself, erase it practically is Destruction type in Conceptual Manipulation page, and feel free to ask him in
Not really, they doesn't have to be concepts, just being abstract existence who lacks physical form and represents the abstracts such as even space-time, justice is enough. It doesn't necessarily have to be concept and to say type 2 concept? Hell no.

i agree with Reiner and also destroying someone with CM doesn't give the destroyer CM
It is not about someone having the concept, it is the concept itself
Not really, they doesn't have to be concepts, just being abstract existence who lacks physical form and represents the abstracts such as even space-time, justice is enough. It doesn't necessarily have to be concept and to say type 2 concept? Hell no.
Sorry, but your argument is about AE2, not AE1

No lol, also where did i said being AE1 grants type 2 concept??
Then what is the justification for IZ being type 2 concept of justice and order? As it'll either give trunks and other beings in the timeline resistance towards conceptual manipulation type 2 and will imply that justice ever since IZ got destroyed ceased to exist from the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back