• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small addition to Majin Vegeta's AP

Vizer04

He/Him
The Final Explosion technique should grant Vegeta a higher rating, as it was able to disintegrate most of Innocent Buu's body:
010.jpg
011.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010_1.jpg

So, Vegeta's profile should be edited like this:
Attack Potency: At least Large Star level, far higher as a Super Saiyan (Stronger than Shin in base form, stomped Pui Pui and Shin was shocked at his power, comparable to Goku), Solar System level as a Super Saiyan 2 (Surpassed Super Saiyan 2 Gohan as a Super Saiyan 2, and then matched Super Saiyan 2 Goku with his Majin powerup. Managed to delay Kid Buu), higher with Final Explosion (Nearly disintegrated Innocent Buu and would've killed him if not for his regeneration)

I'm against this. Vegeta's ordinary attacks as Majin SS2 Vegeta were capable of obliterating Buu's body.

This attack is just on a wider range/scope so it got all of Buu at once.

Reactions: Rez
Damage's reasoning sounds good but considering how final explosion was shown against Toppo, i think a higher rating with it is fine.

The gap between the lowest and highest ends of 4-B is roughly a trillion times. Vegeta's nowhere near that close. Given the current scaling of him being at 2 kiloFOE, his attack would need to be close to 10 billion times stronger to even warrant such a rating. I disagree.

The gap between the lowest and highest ends of 4-B is roughly a trillion times. Vegeta's nowhere near that close. Given the current scaling of him being at 2 kiloFOE, his attack would need to be close to 10 billion times stronger to even warrant such a rating. I disagree.
IIRC, "Higher" doesn't refer to tier, it just means higher potency than whatever value they are at.

Same concept as speed, where characters have "MFTL+, higher in X"

??? what lmao
This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier. For example, a character that is Solar System level but has an attack that multiplies their power by 100 times. In this instance it should be written as “Solar System level, higher with that ability or technique”.

Speaking of Fat Buu, his profile says that he matched SSJ3 and that the Daizenshuu supports it, yet Goku's profile says he easily overpowered Fat/Innocent Bui.

Make it make sense.

Reactions: Sus
I'm against this. Vegeta's ordinary attacks as Majin SS2 Vegeta were capable of obliterating Buu's body.

This attack is just on a wider range/scope so it got all of Buu at once.
It's depicted as an ultimate attack above all his other ones, especially because it's done by converting his life force into Ki. Against Toppo, for instance, he described it as an attack that even he couldn't destroy

Last edited:
"far higher with Final Explosion (Far stronger than his other attacks due to converting his life force into Ki. Completely obliterated Majin Buu's body)"

Is this okay? I know we talked about how the Buu thing isn't hard evidence toward this, but I feel it could work as a bit of extra support

"far higher with Final Explosion (Far stronger than his other attacks due to converting his life force into Ki. Completely obliterated Majin Buu's body)"

Is this okay? I know we talked about how the Buu thing isn't hard evidence toward this, but I feel it could work as a bit of extra support
I agree with this

Back