• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small addition to Majin Vegeta's AP

SSJ3 could have killed Fat Buu. He just chose not to because of Goku having a "the next generation needs to pitch in🤓" moment.
Yet for some reason, Buus profile says that he matched Ssj3 and claims that a guidebook stated that they're equal.

Yet for some reason, Buus profile says that he matched Ssj3 and claims that a guidebook stated that they're equal.
I don't know why that is. Even Goku's profile has:

"easily overpowered Innocent Buu as a Super Saiyan 3. He said that he could have defeated Kid Buu if he finished the fight quickly"

I don’t even think the Toppo version showed enough to clear an at least 4x gap in power but it’d probably do damage.
I wouldn't doubt it had. if I remember correctly, the kamehameha there at the beginning of the sayajin saga, already exceeds a gap of 2x

He wouldn't, and Buu only survived thanks to his regeneration, something that SS3 Goku doesn't have.
I think like that too. self-explosion in db is quite powerful, 17 himself if my memory serves me, managed to surprise someone like jiren, through self-explosion.

I think like that too. self-explosion in db is quite powerful, 17 himself if my memory serves me, managed to surprise someone like jiren, through self-explosion.
17's self-destruction is Low 2-C on the wiki right now, because it canceled out a massive attack from Jiren. So yes, you're right about that

Anyways, though, let's not derail any further. This talk about SSJ3 Goku isn't relevant to the current topic
"far higher with Final Explosion (Far stronger than his other attacks due to converting his life force into Ki. Completely obliterated Majin Buu's body)"

Is this okay? I know we talked about how the Buu thing isn't hard evidence toward this, but I feel it could work as a bit of extra support
I need more opinions on this. If it's good to go, then I can ask an admin to unlock Vegeta's profile so I can add this

Back