• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My point still stands. Scrooge does have experiance with criminals that shouldn't be too far behind Sly. That, and Scrooge has toonforce and combat experiance/mastery.

Scrooge via the reasons I stated.

EMagoIorSouI said:
My point still stands. Scrooge does have experiance with criminals that shouldn't be too far behind Sly. That, and Scrooge has toonforce and combat experiance/mastery.
Scrooge via the reasons I stated.
Kinda, Scrooge's Toon Force isn't that impressive, he is not on the level of Bugs Bunny.

And while Scrooge's combat experience would most likely triumph Sly's combat experience, Sly had be able to defeat characters with more experience than him (Clockwerk was thousands of years old).

Also, while Scrooge is overall stronger and tougher, Sly had defeated characters that are physically stronger than him in a fight, other than that the difference in strength and durability should not be too massive.

Scrooge's toonforce should likely be higher anyways, I mean, the cruise ship he destroyed was pretty toonerific.

I would also say Scrooge wins via possible higher AP, since it's destroying a cruise ship vs smashing iron gates with a cane, but it's basically also from what we see VS. what we know (Source VS. Calc)

@EMagolorSoul

Super Strength = Toon Force?

Anyway, while i agree that Scrooge is physically stronger, Sly had defeated characters stronger than him, Scrooge isn't going to win this fight by just be the strongest.

Stefano4444 said:
@EMagolorSoul
Super Strength = Toon Force?

Anyway, while i agree that Scrooge is overall physically stronger, Sly had defeated characters stronger than him, Scrooge isn't going to win this fight by just be the strongest.
You're right, he isn't, that's why I think he'd as well take this by having loads of experiance and the intelligence factor. While sure Sly has defeated enemies stronger than Scrooge, and maybe more experiance, it depends on the type of experiance. Scrooge's experiance has a major aspect involving criminals and crooks, criminals and crooks that shouldn't be too far behind Sly, Scrooge is a master when it comes to taking out criminals. That, and if Scrooge if physically stronger than Sly, it doesn't matter if Sly has defeated beings stronger than Scrooge, Scrooge is regardless stronger.

Now, I'm unsure if the people Sly have defeated, are experianced with criminals and crooks, though if he has, do tell.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Now, I'm unsure if the people Sly have defeated, are experianced with criminals and crooks, though if he has, do tell.
Nearly all the enemies he had defeated in the games were experienced criminals (it basically his thing to robbing other criminals), but he had deal before with experienced law officers like Carmelita Fox or Constable Neyla.

Another factor to considered is the Equipment.

And after see what they have got, Sly seen to had a more efficient equipment and better techniques, which should allow to counter Scrooge's more hax equipment.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Why'd you change it form their base forms to their forms with equipment?
What do you mean? They had all their gadgets and equipments from the beginning.

That seems to be inconclusive with both being armed with all equipments (esp. one can stop time while one can break physics).

But base Scrooge should destroy base Sly FRA (and mainly being destroyed by comparing at vthe stats).

(Offtopic: I wonder why votes at DB Cast would actually say Sly can win Rouge the Bat. Even if it would have been a fanboy battle when has the fanbase of Sonic shrunk so quick?)

Back