• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slime (Trap?) takes on an Eldritch God

Well this is getting off topic and the match is a clear incon FRA, so close?

Idk much about scp. Does SK scale to one cosmic tree or all cosmic trees? If SK scales to all cosmic trees this is an absolutely MASSIVE cosmological difference and a massive stomp in his favor.

He does scale to The Tree, but were using base form. I suggest reading the previous comments to get an idea of what's going on.

or

TL;DR: TSK is the size of a multiverse and is to big for Rimuru to affect, and Rimuru has High Godly Regen TSK can't get through = Incon

So, like, question. Rimuru’s bread and butter is Info Analysis+Power Nullification+Power Mimicry+RE. There are literally no resistances on his page, so what stops Rimuru from adapting and analyzing all of his abilities and just becoming highly resistant to them?

So, what’s his Dimensionality in his Low 1-C key?

@Tau Like I said I don't know much about scp myself. So I wasn't aware there were 2 versions of SK. But honestly. Even if the version that only scales to one tree is being used here. I still lean to him. Even if it's not a mismatch. I know Rimuru scales to the entire tensura cosmology. But honestly. I think most of his hax is useless in these types of high end multiversal fights. Other than scaling to the entire tensura multiverse. His only real hax that matters is his regen. Unless people really think SK can't put him down. I honestly think SK wins this.

So, like, question. Rimuru’s bread and butter is Info Analysis+Power Nullification+Power Mimicry+RE. There are literally no resistances on his page, so what stops Rimuru from adapting and analyzing all of his abilities and just becoming highly resistant to them?

It doesn't matter because too big to affect means incon since he can't kill rimuru and his dimensionality for low 1-C there unlike people saying 5.5D it is a whole integer between 5 and 6D aka (5<Theta Prime>6)D, also SK's profile is ******* outdated to hell and back, we don't even mention Tufto 001 outside of it being another name for SK which is just entirely wrong with how the profile is atm, to put into comparison, one of them got his shit rocked by TBD, the other is a wholly conceptual being that will claim everything bar the narrative in verse that will bring about the end of all things anomalous and normal

wouldn't that be a incon

It doesn't matter because too big to affect means incon since he can't kill rimuru
Yeah, was just furthering the reason for incon.

his dimensionality for low 1-C there unlike people saying 5.5D it is a whole integer between 5 and 6D aka (5<Theta Prime>6)D, also SK's profile is ******* outdated to hell and back, we don't even mention Tufto 001 outside of it being another name for SK which is just entirely wrong with how the profile is atm, to put into comparison, one of them got his shit rocked by TBD, the other is a wholly conceptual being that will claim everything bar the narrative in verse that will bring about the end of all things anomalous and normal
So just, 5.5D?

wouldn't that be a incon
Yes.

It doesn't matter because too big to affect means incon since he can't kill rimuru and his dimensionality for low 1-C there unlike people saying 5.5D it is a whole integer between 5 and 6D aka (5<Theta Prime>6)D, also SK's profile is ******* outdated to hell and back, we don't even mention Tufto 001 outside of it being another name for SK which is just entirely wrong with how the profile is atm, to put into comparison, one of them got his shit rocked by TBD, the other is a wholly conceptual being that will claim everything bar the narrative in verse that will bring about the end of all things anomalous and normal
Only SCP-682 and one other character is Theta Prime-D.

Back