• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slime (Trap?) takes on an Eldritch God

Tau

Probably a terrible idea but oh well.

Rimuru Tempest vs The Scarlet King

Conditions:

Both Bloodlusted
Both at their prime Rimuru at Peak, TSK Base Form (2-A)
No Prep
Best Equipment
Speed Equalized
Takes place in a Neutral Universe
Win via Death, KO.

Slime: 0
TSK: 0
Incon: 5

Last edited:
I'm not that knowledgeable on scarlet king I just remembered that when this was done before he won on corruption. But I might be wrong.

Oh right, forgot to clarify TSK's key. It'll be at 2-A for now, but if that's too low I'll bump it up to Low 1-C

Also, is Scarlet King omnipresence in a 2-A scale? if yes, Rimuru lacks range to affect him, as Rimuru range is around 10k to 100k universes, higher overtime

Yeah, SK is omnipresent on a 2-A scale.

Why are you using SCP 2-A and Low 1-Cs tho, they kind of just don't work for matches due to their utter lack of fights

Is omnipresence a speed or a ability, cause if its a speed Im pretty sure I equalized speed

Voting an incon.

Rimuru is HG in regeneration, can't die as long as concept of light and darkness exist, (M-8) he also has multiple existence that exist throughout multiverse including in the past, and in his stomach, (Acausality-3) and can freely, infinitely re-create clones, etc.

He can't also be sealed he resist it.

scarlet solos by existing bc rimuru cant effect a dude who is the size of a infinite multiverse, who sits on a infinite multiverse, exist across all infinite multiverses..
scarlet rapes the verse hard

So its Incon cause Eldritch God is too big and Slime Trap heals too much?

Back