• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Apparently we're doing this now. We have a creature whose attacks never hurt, only heal, against an anime chick who I'm surprised can even have what appears to be C-cup breasts with how tired she gets. This will be a full-on SBA match. Here are their profiles.:

Slime Bunny's Profile

Izumi Takanashi's Profile

Let the stupidity begin!

Izumi Takanashi
EBF5 Bestiary Slime Bunny 1
Slime Bunny: 0
Izumi Takanashi: 0

Why Do Those Two Exist Again?: 2 (Kaltias, Jackythejack)

Alright, what's stopping the slime from shrinking himself through his size manipulation and entering her body before exploding her from inside out? Also, how is she even going to hurt him if he has Street-level durability?

The slime won't do that. None of them has ever even tried it, and the Slime Bunny lives to heal, so it definitely won't do that.

Anyway, Slime Bunny stomps on Izumi, who becomes healtier as a result, but she still wouldn't be able to kill it because the slime would also heal itself when she damages it.

Incon

What's so weird? I can enjoy a meme thread once in a while like anyone else lol

Kaltias said:
The slime won't do that. None of them has ever even tried it, and the Slime Bunny lives to heal, so it definitely won't do that.
Anyway, Slime Bunny stomps on Izumi, who becomes healtier as a result, but she still wouldn't be able to kill it because the slime would also heal itself when she damages it.

Incon
How strong are the slime's regenerating effects exactly? Could she potentially try to drink the slime?

They're RPG heals, the typical "Now you're dying, now you're fine" spells.

And no, i doubt it, as the slime is just too big for that and it's not like it's liquid.

Even then it's not like the heal would give her enough strength to restrain the slime anyway

Botchede said:
Could she potentially try to drink the slime?
I mean if you can drink gelatin or whatever those things are (slimes are solid enough to be made into kebabs despite their liquid-y appearance), it's possible, but I don't think you're gonna accomplish anything from doing that.

There is also the possibility of her simply fainting since the slime's stamina is much higher than her and the heals from the slime would just patch up the damage done to her body, not the fatigue caused to her mental and/or physical state.

"Cleanse" (Which the SB occasionally uses on enemies) actually removes fatigue as well

Kaltias said:
What's so weird? I can enjoy a meme thread once in a while like anyone else lol
You werehardly active to begin with so I was kinda surprised

Especially a meme thread, since most are terrible

Could Izumi end up drowning in the slime's liquid body if she got her face stuck on it and was unable to pull herself out? (Since it's a bunch of Jello) Would the slime be able to replenish her oxygen if that happened through cleanse?

Botchede said:
Could Izumi end up drowning in the slime's liquid body if she got her face stuck on it and was unable to pull herself out?
She'd really have to try to do that, so no.

Back