• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Percy Jackson stat adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spino

Which scales to combat strength since any member of the Big Three can smash through Roman demigod formations with ease.

@Spino

Unless Annabeth is somehow several dozen times stronger than the average demigod even though physical strength isn't especially notable among children of Athena, then yes.

The average Roman is certainly not above Clarisse, and she is Tier 8.

Not all Demigods scale to the feat.

@Kep

I'm pretty sure that Clarisse is usually depicted as being physically stronger than Percy outside of water. She brought Percy along to take on Phobos and Deimos after all.

Edit: I forgot that Phobos and Deimos aren't fighters. But my point about Clarisse being usually depicted as being stronger than Percy on average still stands as well as Annabeth fighting Giants despite not being as physically capable as Percy or Jason.

Except her best feat is killing a High 8-C beast. Also, High 8-C is consistent with a casual Percy collapsing a large bridge. She doesn't scale to 6-C.

If we scale the entire verse to the feat, it will eventually have to be deemed an outlier.

Percy tossed a Minotaur (a much stronger one) over a bridge as an afterthought. Clarisse has never remotely done anything like that physically.

Yeah the only time she was physically depicted as much stronger was when he was 12 and totally new to the whole demigod thing.

@RegisNex1232 Agreed.

IIRC Kepekley23 said on another thread before that Percy should be strongest, followed by Nico, then Jason.

Also I will redo the sky feat. Will still be Island level, but our current value is Percy lifting the sky.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@RegisNex1232 Agreed.

IIRC Kepekley23 said on another thread before that Percy should be strongest, followed by Nico, then Jason.

Also I will redo the sky feat. Will still be Island level, but our current value is Percy lifting the sky.
I personally feel that Nico has never really been that much of a physical powerhouse like Percy/Jason/Frank? so that's that. If you want help with the sky feat, I have the Titan's Curse in paperback and there are some stuff at the end where Poseidon talks about lifting the sky (to add context to the feats).

@Regis and Spino

I've always found that iffy myself, but at the same time they aren't so ridiculously weaker than one another that they can't be scaled to each other.

Inexperienced Percy beat Ares and Luke Castellan, a son of Hermes who is not a child of the Big Three, could also fight Ares.

Leo took on Khione (albeit by exploiting her weakness to fire), Frank and Hazel killed Alcyoneus after nullifying his immortality, and even Piper and Annabeth can fight the Giants.

@Spino

I phrased that poorly.

Luke usually beat Percy, but Luke got his ass kicked by Thalia. Percy could take on Ares and so could Luke.

Thalia =/> Luke =/> Percy > Nico > Jason > Hazel > Frank > Annabeth, Piper and Leo

Thalia, Luke and Percy might be Large Island level for being that superior.

@Spino

Annabeth was also able to disarm Percy in the Demigod Files.

So yes, while she's weaker, she's no so much weaker that she'd be several tiers lower.

@Spino

Probably was, but it's still kind of hard to disarm someone who's several tiers above you.

@Spino

The conversation seemed to be going in the direction of "Not all of the Seven are equally strong" so I guess I started mouthing off.

All of the Big Three kids should be the same tier if this goes through.

Eh...I'm a little iffy on like Piper and Leo but they still shouldn't be that far away in terms of their tier considering they are still part of the Seven so why not. Yeah all of the Big Three should be the same tier at their best.

I'd go for At Least 6-C scaling from Annabeth. 6-C for the rest of the Seven. High 8-C for base demigods/young-untrained Big Three (eg. Percy when he was 12 and got overpowered by Clarisse)

Oh cool. Now we just have to wait for DontTalk to help edit my proposed edits for the lifting page and we can revise.

Ok DontTalk finished so we can revise their justifications to match the new rules now.

@Reppuzan

Can you open the PJO locked pages? We're changing the justifications to scale from Annabeth.

@XING

The demigod pages were never locked in the first place.

Which ones are you referring to?

Also what tier should Nico, Jason, Percy, and Hazel be? Should they also be At least 6-C like Thalia and Luke or should they just remain at 6-C?

At least 6-C.

Jason is at the very least as strong as Percy, who could briefly match Kronos-Luke.

Nico scares the ever loving crap out of Jason and Percy and Hazel killed a Giant temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back