• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Alex Mercer Revision

Okay, so I just finished playing Prototype 1, and I would like to have premission from an administrator to unlock the page so i can add a few more abilities to the list.

Staff revisions are probably still underway if those pages are being worked on. Besides you should discuss revisions first with others before adding them in.

@Core

The Staff Revisions were completed earlier today and only affected Tier 6 anyway, so it should be alright to open Alex's page.

@Jjp7123 Tell me when you're done.

They could, but I can always evaluate them afterward. As long as they're nothing too controversial (i.e. suddenly stamping Reality Warping on his page) then it should be fine.

I read the entire Prototype Wiki out of boredom a couple of years ago, so I should be able to make basic judgments at the least.

LOL Alex Mercer a reality warper, that's a good one. Is Alex Mercer really that controversial of a character?

People like to take his statements out of context (i.e. "I have gone beyond life and death").

Anyways, it seems that you've finished, so I've locked it back up. You haven't forgotten anything, right?

Oh, I see. I've never heard of that before. Anyways, thanks. I think I might make a page for James Heller soon.

Back