• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Breaking a windshield and tearing apart people don't have 9-B calculations, should we downgrade The Rake to "At least 9-C"? And his speed should be downgraded to unknown, since he has no sources.
9-C should be good enough, the windshield feat is not visible at all plus I have one source that suggests he's superhuman

You gotta make a CRT first if I'm not wrong
Well, FC/OC doesn't even have sections for CRTs, and admins are rarely active. People who create CRTs (In the general discussion section) just do so to ask for a second opinion, and the only thing that is said about review discussions on the FC/OC page is this:
The FC/OC VS Battles Wiki is a community primarily centered around individual projects, so it goes without saying that you should not edit another user's original content without their permission. Minor edits, such as typo or formatting corrections, are acceptable, but changes to anything significant are not.
  • There is an exception to this, however, and that is in the realm of fanfiction not made by the page's creator. Anyone can edit these pages, so long as their edits are within reason. Revisions for these pages should be handled through community discussions and proper revision threads, however.
However, I can make a CRT if you want.

In my opinion, considering the large number of famous fan characters out there, a content revision protocol similar to the one on the main wiki should be implemented. Only more flexible because this wiki is more empty.

Well, FC/OC doesn't even have sections for CRTs, and admins are rarely active. People who create CRTs (In the general discussion section) just do so to ask for a second opinion, and the only thing that is said about review discussions on the FC/OC page is this:

However, I can make a CRT if you want.

In my opinion, considering the large number of famous fan characters out there, a content revision protocol similar to the one on the main wiki should be implemented. Only more flexible because this wiki is more empty.
Eh fair enough, I guess there's no need for a CRT then

Breaking a windshield and tearing apart people don't have 9-B calculations, should we downgrade The Rake to "At least 9-C"? And his speed should be downgraded to unknown, since he has no sources.
If I remember correctly, I think there’s a statement that rake can break metal chains (5:44) which I think is enough to grant 9-B. Plus breaking a windshield is 9-B

Back