• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About breaking necks and spines...

Pretty sure the 151 J value was already applied by DT ages ago, he was the one that proposed the correction.

Pretty sure the 151 J value was already applied by DT ages ago, he was the one that proposed the correction.
I think the ideal would be to edit the calculations of the Common Feats blog and show the correct results, since people sometimes continue to take the feat of breaking necks like 9-C+ and the feat of breaking the spine as 9-B.

I think the ideal would be to edit the calculations of the Common Feats blog and show the correct results, since people sometimes continue to take the feat of breaking necks like 9-C+ and the feat of breaking the spine as 9-B.
The blog is outdated. We use this page now.

The blog is outdated. We use this page now.
Perfect.
Literally KLOL just said that the 9-C+ calculation is outdated, without mentioning that the reasons why it should not be taken into account could not be more obvious, the calculation makes an error in the conversion from mm^3 to cm^3, for someone to tell me that this can be used is like being told that 4 + 4 is 16. Someone should make another CRT to downgrade the Stranger Things characters to 10-A, but it won't be me because I haven't seen the series.

Back