• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Slenderman stalked through his favourite hunting grounds, the cold chill of the woods surrounding his entire being. They would be here, he knew they would, his prey would soon be his and his alone. However, he came to a halt as he saw the teen girl he'd been following struggling in the grip of a mirror image of himself. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but Slenderman was not amused. The two Slendermen glared each other down, ready to cut down their doppelganger for daring to try to steal their kill.

~

Slenderman (101 Facts) vs. Slenderman (2018 Movie)

Speed Equalized.

Slenderman-5
vs.
Slender-man-foto-2

101 facts has better mental feats, but i think 2018 film is just...a bit more oriented in direct combat, which is the situation here.

So i think movie might win this.

Sorrry, i was angry and occupied with the rule thread.

Now...I will retract my vote for now, i think i should give a betteer reasoning.

But i do thing 101 slender is used to working with children and manipualting their minds, and there is no evidence his mind hax would work on something that is not human.

Fair, although we generally need some proof that mindhax wouldn't work on something not human. Like, it'd have to be a stated weakness of it in universe for us to assume that. And movie Slender only really targets dumb teenagers anyways. It kinda goes both ways, they've never encountered anything like the other.

Going with 101 via if 2018 kills him, he will become him. But really, I don´t know. 101 seems to have better powers but 2018´s physiology is hard to deal with. I don´t know if the whisper would work. Also I don´t recall how 2018 uses his possession. Is there a clip/scan for it? I don´t think 2018 will be able to absorb though because 101 can just teleport away. Also 101 could just...eat his soul.

Back