• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I give it to Slappy from what I've seen. His teleport seems to be able to win it for him. I don't know if Chucky could keep up with that.

That feat of him dodging gunfire can easily be aimdodging though? I don't see how that proves anything, especially since that is kind of a juge outlier in the series for him considering he's been killed by bullets plenty times before or tagged by them compared to a single dodging instance. You may as well claim the same for Jason for being able to run faster than a machine gun manmed by a guy could track.

But yeah, Slappy kinda haxes his way out of this one

Since both are physical equals, this all comes down to abilities and intelligence, which is where Slappy takes this. For one, Slappy has legitamite teleportation, while Chucky only has the very iffy slashportation. Not only that, but Slappy can teleport a mass amount of objects, shown when he stole all of Stine's books. Say goodbye to any of Chucky's weapons...

Not just that, but in general, Slappy has shown plenty of abilities that would give him an edge against ol Chucky. Like size manipulation and mind reading. So this means none of Chucky's master plans will end up working here, since Slappy will always be able to stay two steps ahead.

This leads to intelligence, and while Slappy is indeed arogant, he's still smarter. He schemes more often than Chucky, shown when he often manipulates people and monsters alike, moreso than Chucky who prefers brandishing a knife and stabbing his victims. I'm not saying Chucky can't be smart, I'm just saying Slappy relies on tricks more, and is therefore better at pulling them off.

Final point, while neither seem to die for good, Chucky is always brought back by an outside force, while Slappy has been brought back multiple times in the book with no explanation as to how he returned from his destruction in the previous books. But that doesn't matter as much as my other points, it's just something I wanted to point out.

So yeah, Slappy should win here, The new film ain't gonna help things either, since it appears as if Slappy will be able to turn mere Halloween toys and masks into large creatures...

Back