• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slappy vs 10 dudes

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
The last thread died out and a lot has changed since then so I felt like remaking this thread.

As for rules

1. 1 v 10

2. Movie Slappy will only have summons that range from 10-B to 9-B.

3. LCD Game will have his 9-A projectiles (because he would be useless otherwise)

3. No prep time

4. Speed equalized

5. Everyone is bloodlusted

6. As for the minions of IDW Slappy and Cosmic Forces Slappy. IDW will have Curly and Cosmic Forces will have all of his main minions (The Graveyard Ghoul, Murder the Clown, and The Werewolf of Fever Swamp).

7. Everyone will have their equipment.

8. Fight will take place in a graveyard and everyone will start on opposite sides of the arena.

9. HorrorTown Slappy will have his reality warping and tricycle, but won't be able to use his summons.

10. Victory via death or incap.

Books vs Movies, IDW, TV Show, Cosmic Forces, Home Base, HFS, LCD Games, Graphix, Goosebumps HorrorTown and Fox Kids

Last edited:
I think your forgetting about some of Cosmic Force's minions (Lawn Gnomes, Walter and his clones, Gummy Bears, Fifi, Annihilator 3000s, and Ghostly Witches)

(Rooting for my boy book Slappy)
Isn’t just Book vs All? Pretty sure he can just be BFR-ed by IDW while Book is busy with everything else
That BFR is magic/curse based. Book Slappy has a resistance towards both magic and Curse Manipulation so that and essentially anything magic/curse based wouldn’t be helpful in this scenario.

I do think Movie and Cosmic Forces also have a chance as they have summons and hax
Their summons are either 9-C or scale a lot lower in 9-B then book Slappy. Also don't forget that Slappy also has hax, way more and these hax could easily give book Slappy the win.

Anyways I think it's pretty clear Book Slappy slaps all the others since he resists their shit and is physically stronger then everyone
Not to mention all his ridiculous amount of has compared to the other Slappies

Sure, he can bring objects to life and give them crazy powers, in the game he can kill The Player in brutal ways, Sealing and Summoning with Books, he is literally written to be incapable of death, Regeneration and Ink Physiology, Corruption, Resurrection, and more not mention I plan on upgrading this guy even more and Book Slappy has to deal with other Slappies

1. Yes he can give them powers, but we never seen the full potential, and at best we have seen objects that were brought to life by him fly or with the giant balloon spider, shoot out webs. So he can’t like give someone Reality Warping or anything like that. Plus the power is entirely magic based, which book Slappy has a good resistance towards.

2. Not sure how brutally killing a child helps him here but ok.

3. His sealing, if he wants it to actually work on him, would first need to create a manuscript with book Slappy as the main character, which requires prep time. Which in this fight he won’t have prep time. Also his summons in this fight, while they do max out at Wall level but only scale to either baseline or skull crushing/arm ripping. Book Slappy is much stronger, to the point he scales above dinosaurs. He would tear through them with ease and they wouldn’t be able to do any meaningful damage to him. Plus none of them can do anything to his ghost form and will likely die of fright as soon as they come in contact with it.

4. Him being written to death is, while it is true, vague. Plus there are ways for book Slappy to defeat him in ways that don’t involve killing him.

5. Regeneration or being made out of ink doesn’t protect you from Mind Manipulation or being turned into a rat.

6. With his corruption he can only turn others into ventriloquist dummy-like entities. So logically it would be useless against an actual ventriloquist dummy. It is also done through a magic chant, which is not only magic (something book Slappy has a resistance towards) but takes time to fully read out.

7. Unless movie Slappy suddenly becomes able to scale above t-rexes, I don’t see what you have to offer would help him win here.

Last edited:
All points I'm not responding are seemingly valid or they're same point as another
1. Yes he can give them powers, but we never seen the full potential, and at best we have seen objects that were brought to life by him fly or with the giant balloon spider, shoot out webs. So he can’t like give someone Reality Warping or anything like that. Plus the power is entirely magic based, which book Slappy has a good resistance towards.
Book Slappy has only shown a resistance to a death spell not the whole package
3. His sealing, if he wants it to actually work on him, would first need to create a manuscript with book Slappy as the main character, which requires prep time. Which in this fight he won’t have prep time. Also his summons in this fight, while they do max out at Wall level but only scale to either baseline or skull crushing/arm ripping. Book Slappy is much stronger, to the point he scales above dinosaurs. He would tear through them with ease and they wouldn’t be able to do any meaningful damage to him. Plus none of them can do anything to his ghost form.
There already is a series of books with Slappy as a character, tearing through Pocket Dimensions as you call them is going to be not possible because dinosaurs can't do that
6. With his corruption he can only turn others into ventriloquist dummy-like entities. So logically it would be useless against an actual ventriloquist dummy. It is also done through a magic chant, which is not only magic (something book Slappy has a resistance towards) but takes time to fully read out.
The point I disagree with the most, logically it should be even easier as he is already dummy
7. Unless movie Slappy suddenly becomes able to scale above t-rexes, I don’t see what you have to offer would help him win here.
Basically Movie Slappy is getting merged with the Cosmic Forces page and he is getting Age Manipulation and Time Manipulation also possibly Twitter feats (Because of the Clock at the end)

Book Slappy has only shown a resistance to a death spell not the whole package

He has resisted more then just that death spell you are referring to, as the profile clearly says. Plus he is able to resist his own sleeping spell, a spell effectively made to directly counter him, so a spell from an overall weaker enemy and unrelated source wouldn't work on him.

There already is a series of books with Slappy as a character, tearing through Pocket Dimensions as you call them is going to be not possible because dinosaurs can't do that

Yes they are on Slappy, but not the exact same version of Slappy. Plus there is a big chance it would screw him over instead since he is a lot closer to the book then book Slappy would be. Also what are you talking about with him not being able to tear through pocket dimensions? I am assuming you are talking about the "He would tear through them with ease" comment I made, I was talking about the other monsters not the manuscripts.

The point I disagree with the most, logically it should be even easier as he is already dummy

No it wouldn't. The spell pretty much turns people into ventriloquist dummies, and book Slappy is already a ventriloquist dummy. It would be like turning a rock into a rock, so completely useless.

Basically Movie Slappy is getting merged with the Cosmic Forces page and he is getting Age Manipulation and Time Manipulation also possibly Twitter feats (Because of the Clock at the end)

There is nothing proving that the two are connected.

Last edited:
He has resisted more then just that death spell you are referring to, as the profile clearly says. Plus he is able to resist his own sleeping spell
Then he resists Death Hax and Sleep Hax not magic as a whole
so a spell effectively made to directly counter him, so a spell from an overall weaker enemy and unrelated source wouldn't work on him.
There you go it's made to directly counter him, Slappy has also magic powers because of Telekinesis.
Yes they are on Slappy, but not the exact same version of Slappy. Plus there is a big chance it would screw him over to since he is a lot closer to the book then book Slappy would be.
The manuscript got published as the book though. I recommend you rewatch this scene from the first movie.
No it wouldn't. The spell pretty much turns people into ventriloquist dummies, and book Slappy is already a ventriloquist dummy. It would be like turning a rock into a rock, so completely useless.
"Corruption (Type 3; Turned a woman into a human dummy hybrid)" The page lists it simply as Corruption not Transmutation
There is nothing proving that the two are connected.
I recommend being patient as there will be an CRT after your current one is finished.

Then he resists Death Hax and Sleep Hax not magic as a whole
You're not getting the point. He resisted spells, therefore he gets a resistance to magic. Simple.

There you go it's made to directly counter him, Slappy has also magic powers because of Telekinesis.
So it further proves my point that book Slappy has resistance towards magic and that movie Slappy's abilities would be useless.

The manuscript got published as the book though. I recommend you rewatch this scene from the first movie.
And? It clearly isn't with the same Slappy in the movies, sure it was in a book, but if it was the same Slappy they would have the same physical characteristics. It's blatantly different, and since he came out of the book he has the physical characteristics he did in the movies' books. TLDR: not the same books.

"Corruption (Type 3; Turned a woman into a human dummy hybrid)" The page lists it simply as Corruption not Transmutation
Doesn't help your argument at all. It would still be useless.

Where was the Death Spell from? I need context
It was from the ending of Slappy's Nightmare, where a Jimmy O' James used a spell on Slappy that was suppose to kill and keep him down for good but he ended up surviving anyways.

To play Devil’s advocate, the spells themselves while coming from a place of magically origin are specifically designed for certain things. So I guess it could be argued that it was the effect, rather than the magic itself that was resisted. Or it could be argued it was the magic itself that was resisted rather than the effects.

Personally think it is fine to say he resists it all though, but I do see the argument.

You're not getting the point. He resisted spells, therefore he gets a resistance to magic. Simple.

So it further proves my point that book Slappy has resistance towards magic and that movie Slappy's abilities would be useless.
See Kramer's post
And? It clearly isn't with the same Slappy in the movies, sure it was in a book, but if it was the same Slappy they would have the same physical characteristics. It's blatantly different, and since he came out of the book he has the physical characteristics he did in the movies' books. TLDR: not the same books.
Valid point but Book Slappy still would have to deal with the other Slappies's monsters
Doesn't help your argument at all. It would still be useless.
Book Slappy still has no resistance to Corruption

See Kramer's post
Headless also said in my DMs that the effects of the spells are still magical in nature. So he still has a resistance to magic regardless.

Valid point but Book Slappy still would have to deal with the other Slappies's monsters
And they are fodder to him. The best we’ve seen with the monsters on terms of 9-B is skull crushing, which is 105 kilojoules, meanwhile Book Slappy scales above dinosaurs like t-rexes, which also scale to triceratops, and those things can generate over 1000 kilojoules just by running. Plus in the off-chance scenario that they do destroy him physically, they have no way of dealing with his soul and will die of fright.

Book Slappy still has no resistance to Corruption
But he has a resistance to magic, and since this is a magical spell that movie Slappy uses to corrupt others, it would be useless.

Yeah it is all pretty vague but it really can be argued either way and can even be argued as that it resists all the stuff so really, it was just playing Devil’s advocate to just point out a possible interpretation.

Well let me express why I don't think it would work on book Slappy in a different sense (ignoring the fact that it is a magical spell). Movie Slappy's Corruption is basically him applying ventriloquist characteristics to another entity (I.E. That weird CGI mouth on that one woman). Now considering that book Slappy is already a ventriloquist dummy, it would be useless since he already is a ventriloquist dummy.

Last edited:
Update; 3 new versions of Slappy have been added to the wiki, so might as well update this thread and bump it by adding in the new versions of Slappy.

1. Graphix, basic rules will apply to him. Really nothing special.

2. HorrorTown, Will have access to his Reality Warping (although it wouldn't help much in reality, its only offensive use is deleting things and it doesn't work on non-corporeal stuff like ghosts). Won't have access to his summons (because we have enough summons here) but will have access to his tricycle.

3. Fox Kids, will have his cauldron. Nothing else.

Back