• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First question: But why tho...? Second question, is there any way for Slan to kill Kumagawa permernantly? Because even if he dies, well... All Fictio.

There is no way she can kill him permantally, secondly it's a tie. He defies reality, so reality warping is useless. They are unaffected by each other..They myswell go out. She is completely immune to his effect powers.. So is Kumagawa.. to some extent.. He will just defy everything she does to him or to the universe.. He can't hit her, she can hit him, but his damage is going to leave anyway right after.. This is a tie..

Causality manipulation can't really change All fiction. Why you may ask? Because, Kumagawa is going to use All fiction, she uses Causality, he's going to deny it, she is going to use it again, then it's going to be an ever lasting chain link..

Can't Kumagawa just erase her from existence since All Fiction has showed a bajillion applications while Slan's Causality Manip is... Pretty vague atm?

I mean, let's say she is a normal user of Causaility? Causality can redirect the effect of All fiction, but all fiction can deny it, and causallity will make a chain link. Let's take Yu-gi-oh For example. The logic in Yu-gi-oh says Chain links resolves backwards. To activate a chain link, the person must activate something in response to the original useage of a power/card. So, Slan reacts to all fiction, uses Causaility, All fiction responses, Causality responses, and that is called an infinite chain link. The reasoning behind this is that because All fiction can deny reality, causality can defy All fiction, but All fiction can defy the defy.

I understand what you originally meant, my point was actually that we've never seen the GH using Causality in battle (I mean, their best Causality Feats so far were all done overtime) so I'm completely in the dark here regarding the whole "Can Slan really manipulate Causality on a level where she would prevent Kumagawa from taking Both cause and effect and erasing them?"

If she can, then yes, we have that Inconclusive situation.

If she can't, she gets erased.

Well, If not, then Slan gets stomped. The only way she could even tie with him is Causality manipulation. So I guess MIsogi wins.

Back