• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skywalker's Padawan vs Vader's Apprentice

I suppose Lord Starkiller is used? well, i'm sure starkiller has the AP but ashoka has the versatility and her speed shouldn't be too far behind. although galen has more potential ashoka takes this because of skill

>Versatility

No. Force Lightning alone is something Ashoka has never handled before.

>Skill

This guy beat Lord Vader twice. Legends Ahsoka never approached that same level.

Ashoka kinda struggled in defeating Vader and lost while Starkiller defeated him twice

Winner is clear

Also Lightning is actually very rare in Star Wars, with even the likes of Lord Vader not fully mastering it, and blocking it is also an extremely difficult feat in verse.

one of the defeats of vader was because he wanted to, yes I know that starkiller is good but ashoka has defeated several sith and others that the starkiller himself has not faced anyone with 2 lightsabers IIRC

Schnee One said:
Ashoka kinda struggled in defeating Vader and lost while Starkiller defeated him twice
Winner is clear

Also Lightning is actually very rare in Star Wars, with even the likes of Lord Vader not fully mastering it, and blocking it is also an extremely difficult feat in verse.
I thought Vader explicitly couldn't master it because he had a mechanical body and used Kinetite to compensate

Oliver de jesus said:
one of the defeats of vader was because he wanted to, yes I know that starkiller is good but ashoka has defeated several sith and others that the starkiller himself has not faced anyone with 2 lightsabers IIRC
And the other was not so that's kinda not the point, though I wish to see proof he was holding back.

Duel wielding is a none issue, Starkiller himself duel worlds in the second game

also ashoka tends to lose focus due to her feelings in the battle she had against vader (look what happened in rabelde).

I know but I'm only saying that in an ashoka battle he lets himself be carried away by his feelings in both legends and canon, although that depends

ZephyrosOmega said:
I feel like force lightning won't be a problem. It's not like it's a rare unseen sith ability.
I mean, she's literally never fought someone with lightning.

Schnee One said:

Winner is clear

Schnee. That's Disney canon.

Anywho, I'm gonna skip to the point.

Ahsoka regularly stalemated Ventress who losses to Anakin. Galen defeats Vader, who is superior to Anakin.

Also, this is Lord Starkiller, so he's stronger than the version of him who defeated Vader to begin with.

Back