• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skylanders - Very Large Upgrade Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
Ok then... A Skylanders Thread.
So, this was originally kinda gonna be a downgrade thread where I spoke about each group being inferior to the last, but Starbrand_Fan spoiled those dreams helped me realize that there's a bunch of evidence for everyone to scale together. So thanks to him for getting a large majority of the evidence, and helping out!

Kaos
First off, something that made it from my original idea: Kaos should have his "Alternate forms" key separated into the actual forms
This would be:
  • Arkeyan King
  • Super Evil
  • Traptanium
  • Darkness Empowered
  • Super Kaos
All Skylanders should be upgraded to 3-A:
The Legend of Spyro Scaling
Currently we scale Spyro, Cynder, and Hex to Malefor from the Legend of Spyro. putting them at High 5-A. This justification should be removed, from what I can gather it does not go with out Crossover standards. We cannot prove that this is the same Malefor as in The Legend of Spyro, and if it were. With this upgrade it would mess up scaling between the series, since TLoS Spyro would also be upgraded to 3-A via fighting the same Malefor that fought against Skylanders Spyro.

That's about it...

We can wait a bit further, but if nobody I sent notifications to earlier replies soon, I think that we can apply what has been accepted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back