• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Has Entered The Chat. Ikki vs Anne Mayer

Ikki Kurogane Vs Anne Mayer

Anne mayer
Pop out outta party, Im with the gang.

Ikki kurogane v1 by hyakuten1-daf5vft
I'm a sucker for you!

Speed Equal

High 7a non desperado Ikki

SBA otherwise

Plot:

Amane Shinomiya: Oh I surrender. I cannot win against Ikki-kun. However i will cheer for you in the finals.

Spectators: What? Cheer for Ikki? But if Bad Luck Amane cheers for him...won't Ikki's win be assured?!

Amane Shinomiya: Hahaha, no. Why would I do that? Why would I make Ikki fight at all? Did none of you notice Stella missing from the audience seats?

Ikki Kurogane: What?! Stella!!

Amane Shinomiya: Ha.Ha. She cannot hear you, she already had a very unfortunate accident. She is dead for sure.

Ikki Kurogane: Shion Amayama! This. Ends Here. You just decided your own fate. From this point on-

A shadowy figure joins the stadium holding Stella

Amane Shinomiya: Agh?! Who are you?

Anne Mayer: Your worst nightmare. Die Mongrel!

Ikki steps in to protect Amane.

Ikki Kurogane: I am thankful to you for somehow bringing Stella back, but please do not take offensive actions against him. The nature of his power is not something you can deal with. You may end up hurting Stella and I cannot allow that.

Anne Mayer: Do not tell me what I am capable of doing brat, get out of my sight.

Nene Saikyou, grabs Amane and restrains him after rendering him unconscious.

Ikki Kurogane: Thanks Nene. Ok now it should be fin-Buhu!

Anne Mayer: It is not fine, I am gonna kill that little brat, and if you stand in my way then you shall be the first to die here.

Nene Saikyou: Ikk-

Ikki Kurogane: Leave this to me! Ok then lady, a sword against a sword. No more words needed. If you win you take Amane, if I win I take Stella back. So now. With my strongest, I will get back my beloved one.

Anne Mayer: Try it brat!

.... Sigh.

This is terrible, why are people doing this to me. Fix that plot son, Anne is way cuter than that, she dosnt even curse all that much.

Alright, lets see.

The very first question that will arise. Yes, Ikki is more skilled than Anne. There, i said it. Anne lacks all those circus tricks done via skill, the most impressive thing as of now is a dude who cut through space via skill. Knight Run excells at realistic feats out of fights. Like Anne skillstomping 15 Knights at once, who i later learned were far stronger and faster than Anne herself (Home girl barely passed the physical test towards Knighthood). And the shit i posted multiple times regarding Sion.

So yeah, its not really relevant because Ikki probably just Ittou speed stomps Anne into the ground either way. Without it, Ikki is pretty much stuck on Anne's double dura, but with nothing but her sword skills and Wave techniques plus her mind reading, she dosn't have much on Ikki going sonic on her ass and potentially oneshotting her with AP

Hmm I even planned on writing on the plot that ikki won't use ittou rasetsu. Must have forgot.

So if I restrict the 500x amp would this become more fair.

Shura would still be "i go sonic on your ass", without the oneshot part i guess. Still, Anne cant keep up with 48x (?) times speed amp and depending on Ikkis AP, he will break her DC Coat in a couple of hits and then kills her in arguably more.

Ok alright, lets see. The shit i wrote still applys to a major extend but i guess i will humor this thread a bit longer, cant let Anne earn this lose without a small semblance of defence can i?

So, well. Ikki has to deal with Anne's double dura, her mind reading, her AoE attacks and her insane stamina and endurance in general.

So:

Double dura, not a problem. Everyone and their grandmother can do it in rakudai. And ikki has higher ap here so it's gonna take just 1 saigeki.

Mind reading. He no sold touka's mind reading. It's on the profile, but I can post it here a lil later when I get on my pc.

AoE attacks. Stella got no sold even with nukes that reach the clouds.

Her stamina was bound to be greater cus ikki has a single min before losing by default.

If he dosn't magically quintuple his AP with saigeki he isn't going to break a DC Coat. Those sustained attacks from characters far stronger than Anne.

Toukas mind readins is nothing compared to Anne's, who's mind reading allowed her to block 15 Knights who all rushed at her at the same time with ease. And its not based on anything scientifical, it reads the melody of your body. Witch is basically the tunes your body give off, the tunes that dictates how your being tries to grasp for victory.

Yes yes Ikki outskills explosions yada yada,

Well it allows him to get past shields he cannot get past normally with not much problems.

Touka reads the exact body movements doe. Besides Ikki has a technique that's literally used to enter the rythym of your opponent. Not like that's gonna help, much, ikki will know everything about Anne like 2 clashes into the fight.

Yes he does doe.

And Anne's DC Coat tanks attacks she coudn't tank normally, figures.

Touka's (Anime only here) worked on a real scientific principal, that of body elecricity. Anne's is borderline metaphysical, as its derived from the human will of winning. Its good enough to predict the chaotic spear thrust of someone who manips the vectors of his spear .

So... What? He outskills either way. Him knowing her in and out dosnt stop her from just mind reading. She fought against someone who knew her in and out too. Since her god damn birth mind you. That still didn't stopped her from winning the fight

Either way, i already said that Ikki takes this comfortably. Anne has no counter to Trackless, Blade steal or whatever it was called and all his other jazz techniques.

Sorry, i am just not in the mood to debate a lost matchup.

Back