• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Due to the diversity of his techniques, 2 of them allowing an instant death in correct conditions and one needing only but for Qrow to be grabbed in the head by one of the Pain's, their close combat ability, coordination, numbers, and just the staggering number of targets Qrow has to deal with due to both the 6 Pains and summons, many of which are stupidly annoying and sure to make his life hell, Pain should trash him for sure.

I don't see his Semblance tripping all of them up just enough that Qrow can assure the win. Not to mention, any Pains go down, put the pressure on him and take the opportunity to revive them.

Actually no, he has a chance to be higher than 82 megatons with a fully charged Shinra Tensei

On top of this being 6 or more opponents of this level attacking Qrow all at once

Well, a fully charged Shinra Tensei does force the Deva Path out of commission for a while, and the other Paths aren't individually as strong as him.

But I doubt he'd use it anyway.

It kind of is an AP Stomp. All the bodies can hit harder than Qrow, there's 6 of them, and that's not adding in summons like the multi-headed wolf which is impossible to kill and others. He's getting drowned in many times his own AP from many sides.

He is getting drowned in 2 times his AP, apparently we dont stack AP like that. 2 times AP is not a stomp the hax (and numbers) is the main issue.

Technically, the numbers are the hax.

Hax is anything that gives you an advantage over someone of equal strength. Skill, Regenerationn, immortality, duplication, etc are all hax. They just normally get left behind by the mind/soul/causality hax thatbgets thrown around.

But technically if it was Nagato it would probably be worse since you cant focus on one "weak" path of pain. Though he would probably lose to Deva Path on its own anyway.

Monarch Laciel said:
Technically, the numbers are the hax.

Hax is anything that gives you an advantage over someone of equal strength. Skill, Regenerationn, immortality, duplication, etc are all hax. They just normally get left behind by the mind/soul/causality hax thatbgets thrown around.
On the wiki hax is normaly used for an ability that allows to counter things ignoring tier completly, like reality warping for attacks or immortality for defense

ƒÿó I kinda wanted to do a Piccolo Daimao fight!

But I guess I might instead do Soul Eater instead. Say, would you mind contributing to a few threads of mine? not that much activity has been going on in them.

Back